While Biden stands by uselessly, Chinese military surrounds Taiwan after devastating earthquake

Um, yeah, dangerous cults trying to push us into war is my business.
Communist china is the only party looking for an excuse for war

Xi has spent a lot of wealth building his military and he wants to show it off by attacking Taiwan and at the same time intimidate the other small nations around the South China Sea

Communist china is the only party looking for an excuse for war

Xi has spent a lot of wealth building his military and he wants to show it off by attacking Taiwan and at the same time intimidate the other small nations around the South China Sea
China's military expenditures are only 1/3rd of what the US Military-industrial complex spends.

Again, China HASN'T invaded Taiwan, even though legally, they have EVERY right to. Taiwan is a renegade province of China.

China's military expenditures are only 1/3rd of what the US Military-industrial complex spends.

Again, China HASN'T invaded Taiwan, even though legally, they have EVERY right to. Taiwan is a renegade province of China.
Since at the present time Xi is only trying to take over 1/3 of the world that is more than enough to make communist china a danger to world peace

As for the communists having a legal right to kill Taiwanese so that they can overthrow the legally elected government there I disagree and so does most of world

Since at the present time Xi is only trying to take over 1/3 of the world that is more than enough to make communist china a danger to world peace

One third of the world, really? Actually, China isn't even making all the claims they could make. For instance, they recognize the sovereignty of Outer Mongolia.

As for the communists having a legal right to kill Taiwanese so that they can overthrow the legally elected government there I disagree and so does most of world

Most of the world recognizes Beijing as the legitimate government of China, not Taipei.

One third of the world, really? Actually, China isn't even making all the claims they could make. For instance, they recognize the sovereignty of Outer Mongolia.

Most of the world recognizes Beijing as the legitimate government of China, not Taipei.
Only if the Taiwanese people decide they want to be communist chinese serfs

And in election after election its clear that they want to remain free

Wow yourself

The Taiwanese are free and want to remain so

Communist china is just another failed marxist experiment in top-down dictatorship that no sane and informed people would want to be part of

Last edited:
Wow yourself

The Taiwanese are free and want to remain so

Communist china is just another failed marxist experiment in top-down dictatorship that no sane and informed people would want to be part of
Hilarious

China invades. Then they don't have a say anymore.

The US isn't going to risk World War III over fucking Taiwan.
The US, Japan, Philippines, Australia and a host of other nations disagree with you

Communist China is a horrible nation and must be contained

Which a unified show of force will do without WW3

But the choice is theirs

The US, Japan, Philippines, Australia and a host of other nations disagree with you

Communist China is a horrible nation and must be contained

Which a unified show of force will do without WW3

But the choice is theirs

My guess is, none of them will go to war over Taiwan.

But, hey, I'm sure the Phillippines will be HAPPY to bring their whopping 48 tanks to the fight. If they can figure out a way to get them there.

Oh, wait. China has 7000 tanks. So it doesn't matter.

The ONLY Way we could stop China from invading Taiwan is by using nukes, and Taiwan JUST ISN"T WORTH IT!!!!

But, hey, I'm sure the Phillippines will be HAPPY to bring their whopping 48 tanks to the fight. If they can figure out a way to get them there.
What the Philippines is doing is allowing US arms and personnel to deploy in their territory

Which will be very helpful should war break out

Helpful at what?

Any ships we send from the Philippines would probably be sunk by China's "Carrier-killer missiles."

The only thing stopping China from taking Taiwan is China.
Dont bet the rent money on that

Our Navy is infested with wokeness but it hasnt completely lost its ability to fight

China is 75% paper tiger

Doesn't matter about "wokeness", it matters about Logistics. We have to supply our troops from 8000 miles away.

The Chinese only have to supply theirs from 50.
Not really

In some cases yes

But we have stockpiled munitions and supplies all over the South China Sea and the Pacific

As long as the communists understand that invading Taiwan means war they wont do it

Unless Xi is so weak domestically that he needs a war to save his position as supreme leader

Not really

In some cases yes

But we have stockpiled munitions and supplies all over the South China Sea and the Pacific

As long as the communists understand that invading Taiwan means war they wont do it

Unless Xi is so weak domestically that he needs a war to save his position as supreme leader

The only circumstance I see Xi ordering an invasion is if Taiwan tries to declare official independence. Then he'd have no choice.

The US couldn't defeat Afghanistan and Iraq. China would wipe the floor with us on home field advantage, unless we went Nuclear, which would be the end of the world.

So, yes, as heartless as it sounds, I'm perfectly willing to throw Taiwan under the bus to save the world from nuclear annihilation.

The only circumstance I see Xi ordering an invasion is if Taiwan tries to declare official independence. Then he'd have no choice.

The US couldn't defeat Afghanistan and Iraq. China would wipe the floor with us on home field advantage, unless we went Nuclear, which would be the end of the world.

So, yes, as heartless as it sounds, I'm perfectly willing to throw Taiwan under the bus to save the world from nuclear annihilation.
Knowing it could lead to nuclear war do you want communist china to invade Taiwan anyway?

I believe we can defeat the communists without going nuclear

If so it will be Xi who pushes the button as he goes down in defeat

Knowing it could lead to nuclear war do you want communist china to invade Taiwan anyway?

I believe we can defeat the communists without going nuclear

If so it will be Xi who pushes the button as he goes down in defeat

Does it really matter who pushes the button?

I don't want China to invade Taiwan, but I wouldn't blame them if they did. IT'S THEIR TERRITORY!!!

We'd do the same thing if DeSantis decided he didn't want to be part of the US anymore after Biden wins re-election.

But, no, I doubt we could win conventionally. Even if we get a warning, seeing the China build up forces over a series of months, we couldn't deploy our forces as quickly.

Does it really matter who pushes the button?

I don't want China to invade Taiwan, but I wouldn't blame them if they did. IT'S THEIR TERRITORY!!!

We'd do the same thing if DeSantis decided he didn't want to be part of the US anymore after Biden wins re-election.

But, no, I doubt we could win conventionally. Even if we get a warning, seeing the China build up forces over a series of months, we couldn't deploy our forces as quickly.
Well, this is America, not communist china

So you are entitled to your opinion

Forum List

Back