While Biden stands by uselessly, Chinese military surrounds Taiwan after devastating earthquake

The PLA knocked over the Tibetan Army without much of a fight and haven't heard a peep out of them since.
So you admit that communist china took over Tibet by military force

Whatever complaints you have about how Tibet was governed prior to china’s invasion that was for the Tibet people to decide not Mao and his Red Army

And so? (Actually, the only people who get their organs harvested are actual criminals, but that's another issue.)
The Falong Gong are not criminals

Neither are the Uighers

But even if they were, killing them for their organs is a crime against humanity

You are really getting desperate to defend that crime by the communists

So you admit that communist china took over Tibet by military force

Whatever complaints you have about how Tibet was governed prior to china’s invasion that was for the Tibet people to decide not Mao and his Red Army
China reasserted its sovereignty over Tibet and threw out a bunch of religious fanatics.

Whenever religious fanatics get screwed is a good day. Always.

The Falong Gong are not criminals
No, they are a dangerous cult that gets its members to burn themselves to death.

One person is dead and four are injured after five followers of the banned Falun Gong meditation group lit themselves on fire Tuesday afternoon in Tiananmen Square, according to a police report issued to a CNN crew that witnessed the event.

A CNN producer and cameraman saw a person sit down on a pavement, pour gasoline on his clothes and set himself on fire. Flames shot high into the air against a backdrop of a gray Chinese New Year's Eve afternoon with piles of snow packed onto the square.

Yeah, I don't know why the Chinese would be concerned about these nuts!

Neither are the Uighers

Nope, they are terrorists.

Starting around 2007, however, it became increasingly dangerous to visit Xinjiang. The region was rocked by a spate of horrific terrorist attacks, resulting in over 1,000 deaths and countless injuries.

For example, on July 5, 2009, there was a riot in the capital city of Urumqi; 197 people were hacked, beaten or burned to death and 1,721 were injured. On May 22, 2014, two car bombings in the same city killed 43 people and wounded 94. There were dozens of other attacks.

The extreme violence was not just confined to Xinjiang. In 2013, five people died and 38 were injured in a suicide attack by three Uygurs in Beijing. In 2014, a killing spree by eight knife-wielding Uygurs left 31 people dead and 141 wounded at a Kunming railway station.

But even if they were, killing them for their organs is a crime against humanity

So you are going to support a ban on capital punishment in this country, right? Seems to me if you wingnuts had your way, we'd be executing more people.

You are really getting desperate to defend that crime by the communists

Not at all. I just realize that THEY have a different set of cultural values than we do. For obvious reasons, I live with this every day, how my wife sees the world vs. how I see it. (For instance, she is very pro-Capital Punishment, while I oppose it.)

So you are going to support a ban on capital punishment in this country, right?
The state can take the life of a person convicted of murder in a court of law

Thats very different from the communists selecting people to kill and harvest their body parts from to resell

You are really reaching new lows with this topic

The state can take the life of a person convicted of murder in a court of law

Thats very different from the communists selecting people to kill and harvest their body parts from to resell

How is it different? Everyone executed in China was convicted in a court of law.

In this country, we've had 22 cases of people who were executed who were probably innocent and 196 people who were sent to death row and later exonerated.

I'm not sure how harvesting their organs makes it worse.

You are really reaching new lows with this topic

Not at all, we just have a kettle-pot situation here as long as we have capital punishment and racial injustice, we can't really bitch at China for executing a Uyghur terrorist when we execute innocent black people. (Sometimes without a trial if a cop is in a bad mood!)

How is it different? Everyone executed in China was convicted in a court of law.
in your world, as well as the communists, praying is the same crime as murder?

Thats obviously wrong

in your world, as well as the communists, praying is the same crime as murder?

Thats obviously wrong
Nobody is being executed in China for "Praying".

Something they are getting executed for... dealing drugs.

that seems to be the most common thing people get executed for. I have reservations, but Mrs. B131 is totally on board with that. Understandable, again, given Chinese history, when opium addiction destroyed the moral fabric of the nation. It's why I find our politicians screaming about Fentanyl so fucking hilarious. The west went to war with China TWICE for the right to dump opium into the country.

Nobody is being executed in China for "Praying".

Something they are getting executed for... dealing drugs.

that seems to be the most common thing people get executed for. I have reservations, but Mrs. B131 is totally on board with that. Understandable, again, given Chinese history, when opium addiction destroyed the moral fabric of the nation. It's why I find our politicians screaming about Fentanyl so fucking hilarious. The west went to war with China TWICE for the right to dump opium into the country.
The opium wars in 19th Century china is your excuse for china flooding America with Fentanyl today?

Thats complete nonsense

The opium wars in 19th Century china is your excuse for china flooding America with Fentanyl today?

Thats complete nonsense
It's okay when WE do it, is that it?

China is making an effort to control the flow of precursor materials.

And they are executing drug dealers when they catch them.

Of course, we wouldn't have had a opioid crisis if Big Pharma hadn't been handing them out like Halloween candy during the Aughts.

It's okay when WE do it, is that it?

China is making an effort to control the flow of precursor materials.

And they are executing drug dealers when they catch them.

Of course, we wouldn't have had a opioid crisis if Big Pharma hadn't been handing them out like Halloween candy during the Aughts.
1856 was a long time ago

And its was the Brits not Americans

It was not right then and its no excuse for china today

So a TRibunal that just talked to people and heard stories.

NEXT!

1856 was a long time ago

And its was the Brits not Americans

It was not right then and its no excuse for china today
The Brits got their hands dirty, but the US demanded the same concessions from the Qing that Britain had gotten.

So a TRibunal that just talked to people and heard stories.

NEXT!

The Brits got their hands dirty, but the US demanded the same concessions from the Qing that Britain had gotten.
China is not an open society

Most if not all of the victims were dead and unable to testify

China is not an open society
Never said it was. It also isn't as closed as you think it is.

Mrs. B131 spends a lot of time on Wechat and other Social Media, and there's a lot more going on than you think as far as the dissemination of information.

Most if not all of the victims were dead and unable to testify
I guess... but the Fulan Gong CULT has a pretty wide propaganda network to spread misinformation as well, from the Epoch Times to those dancing girls on Shen Yun.

Never said it was. It also isn't as closed as you think it is.

Mrs. B131 spends a lot of time on Wechat and other Social Media, and there's a lot more going on than you think as far as the dissemination of information.

I guess... but the Fulan Gong CULT has a pretty wide propaganda network to spread misinformation as well, from the Epoch Times to those dancing girls on Shen Yun.
but the Fulan Gong CULT

I notice that for the left any popular movement you dont like is called a cult

Libs are desperate to suppress free speech and free thought

I notice that for the left any popular movement you dont like is called a cult

Libs are desperate to suppress free speech and free thought

One of the first topics that always comes up in conversation is the difficulty of seeing Li Hongzhi, the founder and spiritual leader of Falun Gong, as a man and not some omniscient deity. A number of people laboured over the decision to contact me before finally plucking up the courage, because they believed that Li could read their minds, and that his fashen or “law bodies” — basically, copies of himself that exist in a spiritual dimension — were always next to them and watching their every move and thought.

One of the first topics that always comes up in conversation is the difficulty of seeing Li Hongzhi, the founder and spiritual leader of Falun Gong, as a man and not some omniscient deity. A number of people laboured over the decision to contact me before finally plucking up the courage, because they believed that Li could read their minds, and that his fashen or “law bodies” — basically, copies of himself that exist in a spiritual dimension — were always next to them and watching their every move and thought.
Is any of that against the law?

Or if true is any of it your business?

I think not on both counts

Epoch Times prints stories that the communists disapprove of

And, right on time, here you are bashing the Epoch Times and Shen Yun

Btw: the show that Shen Yun puts on is fantastic

Is any of that against the law?

Or if true is any of it your business?

Um, yeah, dangerous cults trying to push us into war is my business.

I think not on both counts

Epoch Times prints stories that the communists disapprove of

The produce garbage propaganda.

And, right on time, here you are bashing the Epoch Times and Shen Yun

Btw: the show that Shen Yun puts on is fantastic
I guess.

A cult that has five swastikas in it's logo should worry you.

Forum List

Back