While Biden stands by uselessly, Chinese military surrounds Taiwan after devastating earthquake

Taiwan's GDP - 761 Billion
China's GDP - 18 Trillion

It would probably be unfair to characterize China as "Communist". What China has is a Command Economy. I would also classify China as the world's largest technocratic state. There can be an argument that technocracy is superior to democracy, in that the most qualified rise to the top, as opposed to whatever idiot can get elected.

China's demographics aren't worst simply because they have deep reserves of manpower. You could cut China's population in half, and they would still have 750 million people.
China is a communist country

Period

Its ruled by the communist party and shares power with nothing or no one

And btw: at current rates china will be only 750 million in the not too distant future

Which will play hell with its economy

China is a communist country

Period

Its ruled by the communist party and shares power with nothing or no one

And btw: at current rates china will be only 750 million in the not too distant future

Which will play hell with its economy

Or not. Again, China has vast reserves of manpower. China actually did make a mistake with the "One Child" policy, that they've paid for, but now they've revoked it.

I put more faith that China will still be a thing in 100 years than America still being a thing in 100 years. Probably because China has been around for, oh, 4000 years or so. I don't think it's going anywhere.

Or not. Again, China has vast reserves of manpower. China actually did make a mistake with the "One Child" policy, that they've paid for, but now they've revoked it.

I put more faith that China will still be a thing in 100 years than America still being a thing in 100 years. Probably because China has been around for, oh, 4000 years or so. I don't think it's going anywhere.
I agree

But the communist dictatorship may not be so lucky

And you should not confuse the two

Oh, Communism was done in China a long time ago.
When they traded in their Zhongshans for Blue Suits.
China is largely a technocracy now.
Marxism as idealist libs in America want it to be never existed and never will

But the evil communist party dictatorship is still running china and is their ultimate weakness

Marxism as idealist libs in America want it to be never existed and never will

But the evil communist party dictatorship is still running china and is their ultimate weakness
Nobody is advocating "Marxism" at this point.

We just don't think what we are doing now is working.

I'd like to go back to what we had in the 1950's under that dirty Commie Eisenhower. The rich paid high taxes and 33% of workers belonged to unions.

Nobody is advocating "Marxism" at this point.

We just don't think what we are doing now is working.

I'd like to go back to what we had in the 1950's under that dirty Commie Eisenhower. The rich paid high taxes and 33% of workers belonged to unions.
Now you are off topic and babbling

Which means I am winning the argument

Not at all.

I doubt you could define Marxism on a bet. But Trump tells you everyone who opposed Orange Jesus is a Marxist.

And China is out to get you!
Now you are hiding behind the big orange boogyman that libs love to hate

Its not difficult to define marxism

“From each according to their ability, to each according to need”

Taiwan is nothing to burn down the world over. It has changed hands so many times that almost anyone could claim it. Certainly, a reasonable and peaceful solution should be found. Total war over it, as hateful as the C.C.P. is, however, is insanity.

Oh, Communism was done in China a long time ago.
When they traded in their Zhongshans for Blue Suits.
China is largely a technocracy now.
The fact the the C.C.P. has used capitalism against itself should fool no one. China is totally in the thrall of the one party that Mao inflicted upon it. Like the R.C.C., the C.C.P. has never apologized or attempted to make amends for its innumerable sins and is answerable to no one. One enormous difference, more have died for Marx than for Christ.

By that definition, America already is Marxist. We spend 3 trillion on various entitlements. Most of them going to middle class white people.

Taiwan is nothing to burn down the world over. It has changed hands so many times that almost anyone could claim it. Certainly, a reasonable and peaceful solution should be found. Total war over it, as hateful as the C.C.P. is, however, is insanity.
Communist china’s territorial ambitions go far beyond Taiwan

Peking wants the entire South China Sea under its control

And with it political, economic and military dominance over all of Southeast Asia and Japan plus Austrailia

That was the early Christian community. Marx just borrowed the term. Marxism, a European intellectual excess, has some interesting ideas, but is not a workable socio-political system. Communal living, such as monasteries or families, work quite well and also long term.

Communist china’s territorial ambitions go far beyond Taiwan

Peking wants the entire South China Sea under its control

And with it political, economic and military dominance over all of Southeast Asia and Japan plus Austrailia
Where could they possible have gotten such ideas?

By that definition, America already is Marxist. We spend 3 trillion on various entitlements. Most of them going to middle class white people.
I cannot entirely disagree that wipe-every-nose do-goodism has taken roots in America

but in America individuals still have rights and do not exist solely to serve the state as they do in china

Forum List

Back