CDC Removes 24 Percent of Child COVID-19 Deaths, Thousands of Others

It’s “morbid” which carries the weight of a serious and usually life ending situation. Co is more than one .

Oh, and here is what morbid means, you are wrong about it as well.

1647986678937.png

You notice what is missing from your article, any numbers of how many actually do die from the common cold. So, sure it is theoretically possible, but does it ever actually happen?

Not very sick, just had an underlying condition. That is not the same as very sick. Being overweight is an underlying condition, what percent of our nation is overweight. The answer is more than 2/3 of the country.

I have COPD, it is fully under control, I am not "very sick" but COVID could kill me quickly.
They had at least 3. Yes, being fat is a death sentence.

yet 60% of the country is fat and they are not all falling over dead. You are just digging your whole deeper
Sure they are just not all at once. Being fat is a death sentence. The next virus or variant will kill ‘em. Funny since they can control being fat. Young healthy people rarely die from COVID19 or the flu. See any dead NFL, NBA, NHL or MLB players from COVID19? Why is that?

We all know or should know, that they were way overcounting COVID deaths. Here is a bit of backtracking by the CDC on those totals.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has removed tens of thousands of deaths linked to COVID-19, including nearly a quarter of deaths it had listed in those under 18 years old.
The health agency quietly made the change on its data tracker website on March 15.
“Data on deaths were adjusted after resolving a coding logic error. This resulted in decreased death counts across all demographic categories,” the CDC says on the site.
The CDC relies on states and other jurisdictions to report COVID-19 deaths and acknowledges on its website that the data is not complete.
But the statistics are often cited by doctors and others when pushing for COVID-19 vaccination, including figures who believe virtually all children should be vaccinated. Dr. Rochelle Walensky, the CDC’s director, cited the tracker’s death total in November 2021 while pushing for an expert panel to advise her agency to recommend vaccination for all children 5- to 11-years-old.
Before the change, the CDC listed 1,755 children as dying from COVID-19 along with approximately 851,000 others, according to Kelley Krohnert, a Georgia resident who has been tracking the updates.
The update saw the CDC cut 416 deaths among children and over 71,000 elsewhere, arriving at a total of just under 780,000.

Some of us are NOT surprised

You notice what is missing from your article, any numbers of how many actually do die from the common cold. So, sure it is theoretically possible, but does it ever actually happen?

Not very sick, just had an underlying condition. That is not the same as very sick. Being overweight is an underlying condition, what percent of our nation is overweight. The answer is more than 2/3 of the country.

I have COPD, it is fully under control, I am not "very sick" but COVID could kill me quickly.
Yes it does. Last figures I read say about 35,000 a year in the U.S.

See any dead NFL, NBA, NHL or MLB players from COVID19? Why is that?

Perhaps because they were tested weekly if not more often and if they were positive were given treatments that you and I would not have had access to the 2nd day of our infection.

There goes stooge for big government again! Those +90 year olds would have lived forever and the only thing that’d kill them is a manmade virus from China!

so now you are saying that people die from the common cold all the time?

Can you give us a link to the number of people that die from the common cold every year in the US?

Big government Stooge again claims no cold is life threatening, no matter the age and health!
Stooge, 650,000 a year die from respiratory illness every year pre Covid. And most start as a ‘common cold’.

You make a lot of claims, now lets see you support them.

Break out the links backing up your claims.

Otherwise they are just empty words from a well known liar.

Perhaps because they were tested weekly if not more often and if they were positive were given treatments that you and I would not have had access to the 2nd day of our infection.
“Treatments”…or maybe they are elite athletes and don’t die from COVID19. Any MMA athletes who died? Were they tested daily?

Forum List

Back