CDC Removes 24 Percent of Child COVID-19 Deaths, Thousands of Others

Now you believe that?

Don't believe anything you see or read or hear. It's all lies. Do you know that the water companies made up drinking 8 glasses of water a day?

You so sure?

It’s hard to pinpoint exactly where and when the “eight glasses per day” rule originated. There are theories that it may be based on a fluid intake of 1 ml per calorie of food consumed.

The Water Myth​

It is a common belief that you have to drink 6-8 glasses of water per day, but this myth comes from a fundamental misunderstanding of some basic physiology.​

Where does the 8-glasses guideline come from?
In 1945, the U.S. Food and Nutrition Board recommended that people drink 2.5
liters (84.5 ounces) a day. Evidently, most who read this then ignored the
following sentence, “Most of this quantity is contained in prepared foods.”
Whatever “prepared” meant in 1945, all food contains water, especially
vegetables and fruits.

Not true. You just pulled that out of your ass.

100% true. you asked how many would have died from the common cold, the answer is pretty much zero. Just about nobody dies from the common cold, even those with all sorts of co-morbidities.

We all know or should know, that they were way overcounting COVID deaths
No, that's wrong and is a product of right wing fantasy. In all likelihood, covid deaths are still undercounted.

Example:

Another:

100% true. you asked how many would have died from the common cold, the answer is pretty much zero. Just about nobody dies from the common cold, even those with all sorts of co-morbidities.
What?

He absolutely told the CDC to lie, this is not news. They have been classifying COVID deaths as other crap since the beginning of the pandemic in 2020
so that's how you're going to play this? trump was lying and it took biden a year to undo it?

you one funny pinky.

He absolutely told the CDC to lie, this is not news. They have been classifying COVID deaths as other crap since the beginning of the pandemic in 2020
Correct
Initially if you died with Covid it was 100% a Covid attributed death, nothing else. They got caught so very very slowly rolled out the distinction of “with” versus “from”. With Trump defeated the hoax of every death bring aCovid one was no longer necessary and discontinued. Emotionally wedded liberals rejected or ignored the coming clean and have rejected or ignored the subsequent 3 other clarifications which dramatically lowered death FROM Covid to about 60,000 which has thrown lib loons into tantrums of denials. Even more stinging to their hoax agenda is that of the valid 60,000 deaths about 3,500 are from people less than 50 years of age and otherwise healthy.
Fact denial IS Lib 101.

That's not true. A comorbidity doesn't mean you are "very sick". That's exaggerated.
A morbidity is something that is most likely to take your life within a short period of time. Co means more than one of same. You lib loons have tried to maintain that Covid pushed all comorbids over the edge thus a legitimate “Covid death”. You were of course and have been proven incorrect but facts never usurp your agenda.

What?

You notice what is missing from your article, any numbers of how many actually do die from the common cold. So, sure it is theoretically possible, but does it ever actually happen?

94% were already very sick. Healthy people don’t die from COVID19 as a norm.

Not very sick, just had an underlying condition. That is not the same as very sick. Being overweight is an underlying condition, what percent of our nation is overweight. The answer is more than 2/3 of the country.

I have COPD, it is fully under control, I am not "very sick" but COVID could kill me quickly.

A morbidity is something that is most likely to take your life within a short period of time. Co means more than one of same. You lib loons have tried to maintain that Covid pushed all comorbids over the edge thus a legitimate “Covid death”. You were of course and have been proven incorrect but facts never usurp your agenda.

That is not what it means....it means this.....the condition of suffering from a disease or medical condition.

I have COPD, it is not likely to take your life within a short period of time, but it is a morbidity.

Being overweight is a morbidity, it is not likely to take your life within a short period of time either.

You notice what is missing from your article, any numbers of how many actually do die from the common cold. So, sure it is theoretically possible, but does it ever actually happen?

Not very sick, just had an underlying condition. That is not the same as very sick. Being overweight is an underlying condition, what percent of our nation is overweight. The answer is more than 2/3 of the country.

I have COPD, it is fully under control, I am not "very sick" but COVID could kill me quickly.
An underlying condition that is benign is seasonal allergies. Comorbidity or a morbidity is something that is likely going to kill you soon no matter how much fake emotional wish spray your put on it that it does not mean “very sick ”
A morbidity condition is serious to critical mostly turning out as lethal
Look at the root word retard

Morbidity is not merely an underlying condition dumb ass. It’s “morbid” which carries the weight of a serious and usually life ending situation. Co is more than one .
This lie you will not spread .

That is not what it means....it means this.....the condition of suffering from a disease or medical condition.

I have COPD, it is not likely to take your life within a short period of time, but it is a morbidity.

Being overweight is a morbidity, it is not likely to take your life within a short period of time either.
Morbidly obese means your life is being threatened.

Morbidity is not merely an underlying condition dumb ass. It’s “morbid” which carries the weight of a serious and usually life ending situation. Co is more than one .
This lie you will not spread .

1647986412300.png

how about this one...

1647986469426.png

or this one...

1647986508383.png

An underlying condition that is benign is seasonal allergies. Comorbidity or a morbidity is something that is likely going to kill you soon no matter how much fake emotional wish spray your put on it that it does not mean “very sick ”
A morbidity condition is serious to critical mostly turning out as lethal
Look at the root word retard

Can you link to a single source that supports your claim here?

Forum List

Back