CDC Removes 24 Percent of Child COVID-19 Deaths, Thousands of Others

That is correct, Trump was President in 2020 when this data was being hidden.

Why did Trump allow the data to be hidden?
Which of the 950 Departments of the Federal government should Trump have interviewed every employee for competency first?

And now fast forward to the present. Why has not one employee even been reprimanded let alone fired for this by Joe?

Look
It’s a Plain Pure Fact that CDC has revised all death figures downward 4 times in last 12 months.
The fact that media, POTUS, Fauci, Democrats, and lockdown loons of Usmb UTTERLY REFUSE to acknowledge such corrections and continue to employ old, fake numbers is The Number One Unwavering Confirmation of the absolute fake and politically directed nature of the Covid exaggeration Hoax.

what % of those 780k would have also died from the common cold is the next question. Fair?
CDC corrected Covid alone fatalities to 60k. The 800k is fading bitter clinging to make us all as frightened, useless and feckless as those who still spout the fake numbers

I don’t hate Trump, he was a garbage President that’s all
but you're trying to tell me he told the CDC to lie.

to do that implies he has a control he never once showed to have before that time and then, biden came along and could have ended the evil trump lie at any time - but instead he just jacked shit up to where we are today.

like i said - logistically this makes zero sense.

but you're trying to tell me he told the CDC to lie.

to do that implies he has a control he never once showed to have before that time and then, biden came along and could have ended the evil trump lie at any time - but instead he just jacked shit up to where we are today.

like i said - logistically this makes zero sense.
He absolutely told the CDC to lie, this is not news. They have been classifying COVID deaths as other crap since the beginning of the pandemic in 2020

Now you believe that?

Don't believe anything you see or read or hear. It's all lies. Do you know that the water companies made up drinking 8 glasses of water a day?

Forum List

Back