CDC Website Posts Photos of Counterfeit N95 Masks

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

Charlatans rarely miss a chance to take advantage of a crisis, and that’s presently playing out amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. People are selling counterfeit N95 respirators, warns the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The agency posted photos of dozens of counterfeit N95 masks on its website recently. You can tell at a glance that they’re counterfeit because the CDC helpfully draws a red slash through photos of the fakes. The real McCoys (which are not pictured on the site) are clearly marked as being approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), the CDC says.

######################

what are the chances the fake masks come from anywhere except china?

pretty slim I think

China is sending their crap goods all over the planet...they can't build or invent anything on their own...they are a very stupid society that has to copy and steal from the rest of the world....I say when we come out with a vaccine.....and we are close to that today..... that we hold it from China...let them try and copy that....

China is sending their crap goods all over the planet...they can't build or invent anything on their own...they are a very stupid society that has to copy and steal from the rest of the world....I say when we come out with a vaccine.....and we are close to that today...https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/news/oxford-university-covid-19-vaccine-monkey-data/
... that we hold it from China...let them try and copy that....
Chinese people are not stupid

but they are ruled by a communist dictatorship that stifles innovation

China is sending their crap goods all over the planet...they can't build or invent anything on their own...they are a very stupid society that has to copy and steal from the rest of the world....I say when we come out with a vaccine.....and we are close to that today...https://www.pharmaceutical-technology.com/news/oxford-university-covid-19-vaccine-monkey-data/
... that we hold it from China...let them try and copy that....
Chinese people are not stupid

but they are ruled by a communist dictatorship that stifles innovation
I said they live in a stupid society...completely dysfunctional....

Forum List

Back