Celebrate The Down Syndrome Gerber Baby. Then Remember We Exterminate Babies Like Him

It wouldn't surprise me if Gerber baby food causes those babies' kids to have Down's Syndrome.

There's so much irony in this world. So many unintended consequences, so many unforeseen complications.
Go educate yourself on what Downs Syndrome is before making further responses filled with ignorance.

Sure: "Down syndrome is caused by a random error in cell division that results in the presence of an extra copy of chromosome 21."

How do we know the mother or father didn't contribute to that because of the Gerber baby food they ate as babies?
Maybe it being right handed. Maybe it was because of corn flakes. Maybe it was because of dumbass government regulations.

Your science is mindboggling.

Dude that's not even funny, it's damn obvious the Monsanto food for example we eat has to have some effect on us.
And Gerber is owned by a Finnish company.

It wouldn't surprise me if Gerber baby food causes those babies' kids to have Down's Syndrome.

There's so much irony in this world. So many unintended consequences, so many unforeseen complications.
Go educate yourself on what Downs Syndrome is before making further responses filled with ignorance.

Sure: "Down syndrome is caused by a random error in cell division that results in the presence of an extra copy of chromosome 21."

How do we know the mother or father didn't contribute to that because of the Gerber baby food they ate as babies?
Maybe it being right handed. Maybe it was because of corn flakes. Maybe it was because of dumbass government regulations.

Dude that's not even funny, it's damn obvious the Monsanto food for example we eat has to have some effect on us.
Unless you grow everything you eat, it's all the same.

I am not going to raise cattle and hogs.

Why not? I know lots of people who do.

Even if you grow everything you eat, there's agricultural runoff: herbicides and pesticides in the water table, pollutants in the soil.

Fuck it. I'm old so I can eat, drink, breathe, or smoke anything I want to at this stage. We're all gonna die anyway. God has a plan and His plan is to kill us all in the end.

Me lazy, I only was involved with killing a hog and gutting it one time.

Gross and smelly as all heck.

Even if you grow everything you eat, there's agricultural runoff: herbicides and pesticides in the water table, pollutants in the soil.

Fuck it. I'm old so I can eat, drink, breathe, or smoke anything I want to at this stage. We're all gonna die anyway. God's plan is to kill us all.
That's the way I look at it.
Hundred years with a stogie.
th

Me lazy, I only was involved with killing a hog and gutting it one time.

Gross and smelly as all heck.

No shit. How can some fucking beast that smells that bad be so wonderful, luscious, and yummy when made into sausage, ham, and bacon?

I helped my Great Uncle clean a hog back in the 70's. He popped the bastard in the head with a single-shot .22 bolt-action rifle and it went lights out.

We boiled up some water in a big cast iron kettle, put a burlap sack on the hog, and scaled the skin off. That piggy fucker stunk like high heaven. But after he processed the thing into breakfast sausage, ham and bacon, and hung the meat in the smokehouse, there was none better.

Them old Arkansans knew just the right amount of sage, red pepper, and other spices it took to make good sausage. Jimmy Dean doesn't have shit of on them old folks.

The lack of folic acid in diet during pregnancies is a major contributor.... increasing the pregnant woman's intake of folic acid, greatly reduces the chance of having a down syndrome child...

My sister is a Special Ed Teacher and for a time, worked with down syndrome children, who she said were the cutest and sweetest children she had ever worked with....

Though it's NOT the Gynecologists/abortion clinics who recommend or cause an abortion for the mother with a down syndrome child, as the op proclaims, the mother and father decide what is best for themselves including what they believe is best for their child to be... every circumstance is wholly different with each case/ with each couple

The lack of folic acid in diet during pregnancies is a major contributor.... increasing the pregnant woman's intake of folic acid, greatly reduces the chance of having a down syndrome child...

My sister is a Special Ed Teacher and for a time, worked with down syndrome children, who she said were the cutest and sweetest children she had ever worked with....

Though it's NOT the Gynecologists/abortion clinics who recommend or cause an abortion for the mother with a down syndrome child, as the op proclaims, the mother and father decide what is best for themselves including what they believe is best for their child to be... every circumstance is wholly different with each case/ with each couple

But...being a liberal as you are, even you would have to admit that the option of abortion is there is wanted, right?

It would surprise me, since Down's is detectable in the womb, but babies don't eat Gerber baby food until they're weaned.

It would surprise me, since Down's is detectable in the womb, but babies don't eat Gerber baby food until they're weaned.

Ahhh...but the babies' parents might have. :biggrin:

IMHO parents should not feed their babys manufactured baby food, Mr. Lucy and me have never given our kidlets manufactured baby food.
You grow it yourself?

Forum List

Back