🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Celebrating child abuse

Transgender 13-year-old Zoey having therapy - BBC News

Recall that 17 yea olds aren't mature enough to make cancer treatment choices but 13 year olds mature enough for sex changes
Muslim's celebrate 'child abuse' hundreds of thousands of times a year. Twenty seven African countries condone 'FGM'. The most popular version is called 'pharaonic circumcision'. The family has a special celebration. Lots of good food. An extra helping of rotten fucking goat fat for everyone!
Sort of like going to a 'Super Bowl' party. Everyone has a blast!

I agree that kids shouldn't be making these choices at such a young age. What happens if they change there mind in 5 years? Highschoolers and middleschoolers are stupid and what someone wants from life at 14 is completely different then at age 25 or even 20.

If my kid ever wants a sex change I'm going to sit them down figure out when they made this decision, then tell them to wait 7 years from that day before applying.

Recall that 17 yea olds aren't mature enough to make cancer treatment choices but 13 year olds mature enough for sex changes

There have also been news stories about parents of very very young girl children having them get hysterectomies/mastectomies to prevent them from becoming women.

novasteve

You should just LOVE this thread.

Conchita Wurst at the Golden Globe Awards US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I agree that kids shouldn't be making these choices at such a young age. What happens if they change there mind in 5 years? Highschoolers and middleschoolers are stupid and what someone wants from life at 14 is completely different then at age 25 or even 20.

If my kid ever wants a sex change I'm going to sit them down figure out when they made this decision, then tell them to wait 7 years from that day before applying.

Agree.

If we can tell kids to wait to have a damn tattoo, surely we can say the same about something that will change their lives forever.

And then your kid will contact some fucking LIB group and the next thing they'll be suing your ass.

Muslim's celebrate 'child abuse' hundreds of thousands of times a year. Twenty seven African countries condone 'FGM'. The most popular version is called 'pharaonic circumcision'. The family has a special celebration. Lots of good food. An extra helping of rotten fucking goat fat for everyone!

Dear liberal moron: Notice they are being PUNISHED for abusing children rather than being praised for it like here?

FGM has nothing to do with religion. It's an ancient and primitive cultural practice that far predtaes Islam, Christianity and Judaism. All three. It's viewed with scorn in Mecca.

And we've been over this before. It isn't any less bullshit now.

He/she looks like a girl now but as children grow up and into adults, often their faces change a lot so in 10 years he could look like a man.

Forum List

Back