Celebrity sentenced to 50 years for sexual assault in L.A. courtroom

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
I'll be shocked if he serves more than five, but this is George Gascón's district where he routinely lets criminals' slide, so it's shocking to see this kind of sentence.

'Superfly' actor Kaalan Walker sentenced to 50 years in prison for sexual assault​

Julianne McShane
Tue, October 18, 2022 at 4:57 PM·1 min read

Actor and rapper Kaalan Walker has been sentenced to 50 years to life for sexual assault.
Walker was convicted in April of three counts of forcible rape, one count of assault to commit oral copulation, two counts of statutory rape and two counts of rape by intoxication, according to the Los Angeles County District Attorney's Office.
Walker, 27, appeared in the 2018 remake of the 1970s film "Superfly" and starred alongside Halle Berry and Daniel Craig in the 2017 drama "Kings."

I was thinking "that ain't Superfly". But I didn't know they remade that. Must have been a real turd.

But then again blaxploitation hasn't been any good since the 70s, with the exception of one single movie black dynamite, even though it was more of a blaxploitation comedy parody.

Oh well, screw that guy. Hope they throw him under the jail.

I was thinking "that ain't Superfly". But I didn't know they remade that. Must have been a real turd.

But then again blaxploitation hasn't been any good since the 70s, with the exception of one single movie black dynamite, even though it was more of a blaxploitation comedy parody.

Oh well, screw that guy. Hope they throw him under the jail.
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka was pretty good, but also a parody of sort.

I'll be shocked if he serves more than five, but this is George Gascón's district where he routinely lets criminals' slide, so it's shocking to see this kind of sentence.

'Superfly' actor Kaalan Walker sentenced to 50 years in prison for sexual assault​

When a person is given a 50-year sentence, how much time has to be served before they can become eligible for parole?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back