Cenk Uygur is pissed! The exploding pagers were the last straw for him

Yes, I know that you have no morality or ethics, and are ready to be exactly like those you rightly identify as war criminals. And all you want to do is give them propaganda to say "See? Americans are no better".

In actuality, daveman is no better.
Okay dork, since you done stepped in it. What do you base your morality on, hmm?

What is the standard for your morality? How do you judge how moral something is?

Tell YouFuckingTube I don't give my age away to strangers.
Even the liquor Store only asks me if I'm over 18.

Screen Shot 2024-09-17 at 10.50.14 PM.png

Cenk Uygur is one of the few libs on the planet that I respect

He’s well informed and very outspoken

I think he used to be a muslim but is totally Allahless today

But as a Godless lib he misses the point about Israel

The Jews are God’s chosen people and the Holy Land belongs to them

As such they are protected by God and cannot be defeated or destroyed by their enemies

Cenk obviously does not understand that

The events playing out before his eyes are driving him nuts

And I almost feel sorry for him

Almost

What’s you’re providing is an old testament viewpoint. It is not agreed with for example, by many of our beautiful Christian ancestors who took up the cross in the first Crusade to reclaimed Jerusalem for Jesus. Now say whatever you want if you are a Catholic or even if you are even a Christian of an non-Catholic denomination, you have to keep this in mind. It has to mean something to you.

And I respect the fact that Jerusalem is of a massive importance to Christians, Muslims and Jews. Each of these groups has resided in Jerusalem for centuries and all claim God allows them to have or rule over Jerusalem . At different points of history, they controlled the holy land.

I hope you don’t blow this point off because very importantly the first crusade has to mean something to you. And the fact that the Byzantine and Roman Christians controlled Jerusalem for centuries, even before the first Crusade. If you’re a Christian, it wasn’t all about warfare. A lot of these Crusaders donated to the poor and they set up hospitals for Jews and Muslims. Jews and Muslims lived among the Crusaders in the holy land. Basically as equals.

I think Cenk is a Muslim… he is a fierce critic of Israel. But also on that point about this whole Israel thing it’s all about politics, ask yourself why the US media and Hollywood machine isn’t talking about the brutal war in Myanmar or the one going on in Somalia or the human crisis in Haiti. These are brothers and sisters in Christ.

Tell YouFuckingTube I don't give my age away to strangers.
Even the liquor Store only asks me if I'm over 18.

View attachment 1014008
You’re missing out a bunch on YouTube man. Create an account. There are tons of podcasts that are very informative. You know every time you go to the grocery store and use your debit card you’re “giving something away” Technically.

I think you’re blowing this way out of proportion. I know the other thread you said you would not sit through 210 second ads on rumble to watch a video from Candace Owens. You’re missing out on a bunch of stuff, my friend. What you could watch on YouTube and more so rumble which is more accepting a free speech and obviously the mass media….is ALOT

rumble is probably the most free speech platform in the world compared to whatever newsletter, newspaper or media channel you’re watching.

My fear is that given enough time the arabs are clever enough to use the same trick on us

But till then the idea of dickless jihadi’s running around shouting PRAISE BE TO THE ALLAH! In falsetto is pretty funny to me
Now today Israel is close to many of their Arab neighbors. Pretty much all of them because of the Abraham Accords and even before that they were working with Egypt. Israel’s biggest opponent today is Iran. Interestingly enough Iran Post 1979 is an opponent of the Arab countries. I think the Arab Iranian rivalry is much bigger compared to the Arab Jewish rivalry.

Before 1979 there was a rich and glorious history in Iran. With regards to the various Persian empires including some of them non-Islamic Persian empires and even the Iranian monarchy where women dressed just like they did in America. They had a lot of great things going on in Iran before 1979. Some have said that some of the western powers and even the Soviet Union wanted to bring about the so-called Islamic revolution in Iran in 1979 because the Iranian monarchy was trying to nationalize their oil and build up their country into a world power. The idea is that the Islamic revolution in Iran in 1979 would destabilize Iran and prevent Iran from becoming a great power of the world.

What’s you’re providing is an old testament viewpoint. It is not agreed with for example, by many of our beautiful Christian ancestors who took up the cross in the first Crusade to reclaimed Jerusalem for Jesus. Now say whatever you want if you are a Catholic or even if you are even a Christian of an non-Catholic denomination, you have to keep this in mind. It has to mean something to you.

And I respect the fact that Jerusalem is of a massive importance to Christians, Muslims and Jews. Each of these groups has resided in Jerusalem for centuries and all claim God allows them to have or rule over Jerusalem . At different points of history, they controlled the holy land.

I hope you don’t blow this point off because very importantly the first crusade has to mean something to you. And the fact that the Byzantine and Roman Christians controlled Jerusalem for centuries, even before the first Crusade. If you’re a Christian, it wasn’t all about warfare. A lot of these Crusaders donated to the poor and they set up hospitals for Jews and Muslims. Jews and Muslims lived among the Crusaders in the holy land. Basically as equals.

I think Cenk is a Muslim… he is a fierce critic of Israel. But also on that point about this whole Israel thing it’s all about politics, ask yourself why the US media and Hollywood machine isn’t talking about the brutal war in Myanmar or the one going on in Somalia or the human crisis in Haiti. These are brothers and sisters in Christ.
I think Cenk is a Muslim… he is a fierce critic of Israel.

I think he was born a muslim but I suspect he’s an atheist now

I like Cenk, most times. I really like Ana, plus she's a looker. She's one of the sharpest commentators around.

My first thought about this pager attack was that it was brilliant, and knowing that most men carry their pager in their front pants pocket, I'm sure the idea of turning a bunch of Islamists into eunichs was very satisfying to the Israelis.
You had me to right here.

Terrorists got what was coming to them.

You want rights? Put on a uniform.

Have you noticed how red pilled Ana is getting of late?

Cenk a fucktard.

Forum List

Back