Cenk Uygur is pissed! The exploding pagers were the last straw for him

I am neither a preacher or a teacher of Godless heathens

But you might try Matthew 5:17

“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law of the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.

Then there is Gal 3:28-29....There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.

Then there is Gal 3:28-29....There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. And if you are Christ’s, then you are Abraham’s offspring, heirs according to promise.
In the Old Testament only Jews received God’s blessing

But through Jesus the entire world can be God’s chosen people

Cenk Uygur is one of the few libs on the planet that I respect

He’s well informed and very outspoken

I think he used to be a muslim but is totally Allahless today

But as a Godless lib he misses the point about Israel

The Jews are God’s chosen people and the Holy Land belongs to them

As such they are protected by God and cannot be defeated or destroyed by their enemies

Cenk obviously does not understand that

The events playing out before his eyes are driving him nuts

And I almost feel sorry for him

Almost

Why has God kept Israeli from peace in Israel, these thousands of years? Doesn't the Bible say or indicate that God wanted the Jews, His beloved and chosen people, to repent for their Godless ways...?

In one fell swoop Israel marked Hezbollah.

And with such a guerrilla group that's what you want. A huge amount of operatives are now injured.

Also their means of communications is destroyed.

Meaning no more coordination.

And if I was Israel I would instantly start another incursion into Lebanon and elsewhere.....clean up and clean out the cancer.

Why has God kept Israeli from peace in Israel, these thousands of years? Doesn't the Bible say or indicate that God wanted the Jews, His beloved and chosen people, to repent for their Godless ways...?
I dont know

I’m not privy to the mind of God

In the Old Testament only Jews received God’s blessing

But through Jesus the entire world can be God’s chosen people

which by default would mean that the Jews are no longer God's chosen people

So, you do not really care what God tells you to do, you will just be you and hope your fire insurance is still good when you die?

I know for me personally, I do not find it hard to hate people that are different than me or have different views. I cannot find a reason to hate some 8 year old that was born in a non-Christian country that has never seen a bible.

But hey, you do you.

I don't know what to tell you, other than even though I'm blessed with understanding, I'm also cursed with pride and the attraction to worldly things. Nobody is perfect, not even believers.

I don't know what to tell you, other than even though I'm blessed with understanding, I'm also cursed with pride and the attraction to worldly things. Nobody is perfect, not even believers.

if you had read the bible you would know that Paul addresses this very thing.

Forum List

Back