🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Censorship is Wrong

A well regarded newspaper, just FYI:
View attachment 402001
And? I can find many a weird stories from the NYT doesn’t mean NYT isn’t credible
It was the entire front page and just a few years ago. You won’t find anything even close from The NY Times.
If you try hard enough you will. Huge reader base. NYP is a legit paper. It’s not a British tabloid.
No. It’s an American tabloid.

You won’t try because it’s a waste of time to look for something that doesn’t exist.

It’s not a legit paper. Legit papers wouldn’t publish what they do.

But I see you’ve dropped your supposed skepticism of all media.
It’s not the National Enquirer. Sensational is not the same as fake. I said it was legit just as is NYT. Doesn’t mean they aren’t biased. I have Not dropped anything. I am an honest person unlike you. And you put that troll definition into my thread again and you’re getting reported.
I didn’t say it was “fake” I said it wasn’t legit. Their sensationalism and advocacy makes them not legit.

How? They banned a story from a major and well regarded paper because it was an expose against Biden. If it were Don Jr. and Trump, zero chance it gets flagged. They banned the press secretary to the President. You cannot see the forest through the trees. Go and drink your tea and crumpets. I am not an expert on regulatory law but Congress believes they have a case. Maybe it will go to the Supreme Court...wonder which way they will be leaning....?
Well regarded paper? They're publishing opposition research direct from the Trump campaign. A story which has a million red flags and directly coincides with the Russian misinformation attempts to interfere in our election. I think if Twitter and Facebook hadn't gotten so whacked by this in 2016, they would have never reacted this way.

If this were Don Jr or Trump, this wouldn't have been published by a right wing tabloid. It also wouldn't have ever been published by the legitimate media either because it's so shady. You're attempt to create a hypothetical to prove your point is not a strong argument since it cannot be proven or disproven, it's just an opinion which in my mind is unsupported by facts.

Congress will do whatever they do. Republicans are just annoyed because they're so inundated with conspiracy theories on the right in this country that attempts to combat conspiracy theories disproportionately affect them.
NYP is not a credible newspaper? They had actual emails and pictures? You are off the rails. Wow. Fewer crumpets.

And they have the fourth largest readership in the country.
Colfax is an illogical Brit.
In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internetby posting inflammatory and digressive,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
You = Brit. Stop derailing my thread with the same post over and over again. 2nd warning.
Stop trolling. 3rd warning.
I do not troll. You are a very dishonest person. You claimed NYP is not a legitimate newspaper. That’s a flat out lie.
Every post I’ve labeled as trolling fits the description perfectly. Should I just start reporting them?
Do it. Bullshit. Others have opined that you in fact are the troll. Twitter doesn’t block or sensor Chinese or Iranian propaganda but does so to a major party in the US? Hmmm....in America we despise censorship. You don’t in the UK?

This is nuts. Now we are censoring the NYP? A major newspaper? Meanwhile Twitter allows Chinese and Iranian anti American propaganda? Twitter argues they are just a disseminator of information not a contact provider. I beg to differ. Twitter and FB should be regulated as content providers.

Censorship has no place in America. I hope Congress is watching.

Lying is worse. Trump does it. Bigly.

View attachment 402001
And? I can find many a weird stories from the NYT doesn’t mean NYT isn’t credible
It was the entire front page and just a few years ago. You won’t find anything even close from The NY Times.
If you try hard enough you will. Huge reader base. NYP is a legit paper. It’s not a British tabloid.

You won’t try because it’s a waste of time to look for something that doesn’t exist.

It’s not the National Enquirer. Sensational is not the same as fake. I said it was legit just as is NYT. Doesn’t mean they aren’t biased. I have Not dropped anything. I am an honest person unlike you. And you put that troll definition into my thread again and you’re getting reported.
I didn’t say it was “fake” I said it wasn’t legit. Their sensationalism and advocacy makes them not legit.
Define “legit”? The emails and pictures aren’t made up. It’s a story.

This is nuts. Now we are censoring the NYP? A major newspaper? Meanwhile Twitter allows Chinese and Iranian anti American propaganda? Twitter argues they are just a disseminator of information not a contact provider. I beg to differ. Twitter and FB should be regulated as content providers.

You have yet to show me one lie and it’s not about Trump. Stay on topic or get reported.

Neither does crap GOP and Russian propaganda.... there's a big secret in this country, what the GOP base believes is an imaginary planet.

View attachment 402001

Who says they aren’t made up? Russia combined hacked and fabricated emails in 2017 attempts to interfere in the French election.

And if they aren’t made up, they could be taken wildly out of context. You can’t trust a heavily sensationalized and biased publication to give you an accurate understanding.

View attachment 402001

Who says they aren’t made up? Russia combined hacked and fabricated emails in 2017 attempts to interfere in the French election.

And if they aren’t made up, they could be taken wildly out of context. You can’t trust a heavily sensationalized and biased publication to give you an accurate understanding.
Biden campaign stated they were authentic. Also said there may have been a meeting. This was reported to the FBI a year ago.

Tabloid garbage and you should know better. When it's BS it should be censored. Misinformed, disinformed, etc, etc, etc. Get it?
Nothing should be censored ever bs or no he that is precisely what the first amendment is about

View attachment 402001

But you allow China and Iran and Hamas to post freely. OK

View attachment 402001

Biden campaign stated they were authentic. Also said there may have been a meeting. This was reported to the FBI a year ago.
I didn’t see where Biden’s campaign stated they were authentic. Show me.

There may have been a brief handshake and introduction. If so, who cares?

Supposedly reported to the FBI. There’s no independent confirmation of this. There’s also no knowing what the FBI found.

You have yet to show me one lie and it’s not about Trump. Stay on topic or get reported.
The global warming hoax, the Obama conspiracy, he has a plan for healthcare or anything else for that matter. You name it just about everything he says. He is for covering pre-existing conditions, Obama economy was a disaster while his was the best ever...

The global warming hoax, the Obama conspiracy, he has a plan for healthcare or anything else for that matter. You name it just about everything he says. He is for covering pre-existing conditions, Obama economy was a disaster while his was the best ever...
Thread isn’t about Trump. Stay on topic. It’s about censorship and all your anti Trump rhetoric is false.

View attachment 402001

Supposedly reported to the FBI. There’s no independent confirmation of this. There’s also no knowing what the FBI found.
I have. Look it up yourself, Brit. No one is disputing the authenticity of the emails or pictures. Not even the leftist media. Copy of the hard drive was made. More to come. This is just the tip of the iceberg and should be shown on social media for people to debate like we are doing here.

Censoring lies is a public service.

Censoring lies is a public service.
Censoring anything is a communist tactic with a slippery slope.

Thread isn’t about Trump. Stay on topic. It’s about censorship and all your anti Trump rhetoric is false.
Platforms--be it TV, Newspaper, Radio, or websites, are not required to allow someone to parrot lies using their platform.

Platforms--be it TV, Newspaper, Radio, or websites, are not required to allow someone to parrot lies using their platform.
They should be regulated as such. I agree With you.

View attachment 402001

I have. Look it up yourself, Brit. No one is disputing the authenticity of the emails or pictures. Not even the leftist media. Copy of the hard drive was made. More to come. This is just the tip of the iceberg and should be shown on social media for people to debate like we are doing here.
You can’t show me where the Biden campaign said they’re authentic because you made it up. Just like you made up that I’m British for some bizarre reason.

You already made up your mind. And you did so without evidence. That’s why I say not all opinions are equal. Some are rational, some are not.

View attachment 402001

You can’t show me where the Biden campaign said they’re authentic because you made it up. Just like you made up that I’m British for some bizarre reason.

You already made up your mind. And you did so without evidence. That’s why I say not all opinions are equal. Some are rational, some are not.
Won’t and Can’t are not the same. This is about censorship and how it’s wrong and the tech giants will now see that firsthand. And you have not denied being a Brit. And when I do show you proof you ignore it and move on. Makes you a troll.

Forum List

Back