🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Censorship is Wrong

People disagree. You do realize that you're entitled to your opinions but not your own facts. This thread alone has many agreeing with me. Would you please go back to the UK? Sooner the better.
Not all opinions are equal.
Indeed not. It’s a fact that you’re a Brit and ashamed to Admit it. Why?

He's ashamed of his teeth?

1602797996424.png

Regardless of who wins, you'all are going to get your wish. Right after the election. The statists have been looking for an excuse to sink their teeth into social media for a long time.

How? They banned a story from a major and well regarded paper because it was an expose against Biden. If it were Don Jr. and Trump, zero chance it gets flagged. They banned the press secretary to the President. You cannot see the forest through the trees. Go and drink your tea and crumpets. I am not an expert on regulatory law but Congress believes they have a case. Maybe it will go to the Supreme Court...wonder which way they will be leaning....?
Well regarded paper? They're publishing opposition research direct from the Trump campaign. A story which has a million red flags and directly coincides with the Russian misinformation attempts to interfere in our election. I think if Twitter and Facebook hadn't gotten so whacked by this in 2016, they would have never reacted this way.

If this were Don Jr or Trump, this wouldn't have been published by a right wing tabloid. It also wouldn't have ever been published by the legitimate media either because it's so shady. You're attempt to create a hypothetical to prove your point is not a strong argument since it cannot be proven or disproven, it's just an opinion which in my mind is unsupported by facts.

Congress will do whatever they do. Republicans are just annoyed because they're so inundated with conspiracy theories on the right in this country that attempts to combat conspiracy theories disproportionately affect them.
NYP is not a credible newspaper? They had actual emails and pictures? You are off the rails. Wow. Fewer crumpets.

And they have the fourth largest readership in the country.
Colfax is an illogical Brit.

How? They banned a story from a major and well regarded paper because it was an expose against Biden. If it were Don Jr. and Trump, zero chance it gets flagged. They banned the press secretary to the President. You cannot see the forest through the trees. Go and drink your tea and crumpets. I am not an expert on regulatory law but Congress believes they have a case. Maybe it will go to the Supreme Court...wonder which way they will be leaning....?
Well regarded paper? They're publishing opposition research direct from the Trump campaign. A story which has a million red flags and directly coincides with the Russian misinformation attempts to interfere in our election. I think if Twitter and Facebook hadn't gotten so whacked by this in 2016, they would have never reacted this way.

If this were Don Jr or Trump, this wouldn't have been published by a right wing tabloid. It also wouldn't have ever been published by the legitimate media either because it's so shady. You're attempt to create a hypothetical to prove your point is not a strong argument since it cannot be proven or disproven, it's just an opinion which in my mind is unsupported by facts.

Congress will do whatever they do. Republicans are just annoyed because they're so inundated with conspiracy theories on the right in this country that attempts to combat conspiracy theories disproportionately affect them.
NYP is not a credible newspaper? They had actual emails and pictures? You are off the rails. Wow. Fewer crumpets.

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internetby posting inflammatory and digressive,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.

You have just shown you have ZERO knowledge of this case. The Post published exactly where their FACTS came from. Going back to Russia shows your complete ignorance. See dimwit, those FACTS were on Cokehead Hunter’s laptop and phone. Oops. Your statements false and totally destroyed by the facts.
Ah yes. It came from a blind man who doesn’t know who gave it to him.

Doesn’t that set of anyone’s BS meter?

In Internet slang, a troll is a person who starts flame wars or intentionally upsets people on the Internetby posting inflammatory and digressive,[1]extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into displaying emotional responses[2] and normalizing tangential discussion,[3] either for the troll's amusement or a specific gain.
You = Brit. Stop derailing my thread with the same post over and over again. 2nd warning.

You're a Brit. We'll see how America decides. I disagree with you. You're not protecting my free speech if you censor me.
Social media companies would hardly exist without Section 230. How's the freedom of speech protected if very few people have a platform on which to express it? Far, far more peopled have gained ability to express themselves on social media platforms since the law was enacted. The success speaks for itself.

Although I was trying not to be personal, you're acting more paranoid and delusional.
It twas a Russian October surprise dump....Right comrade?
What was not factual about it? Again, stop derailing my thread. Last warning.
Go eat a turd...
Source says the Hunter Biden laptop controversy hints at a Russian disinformation operation

You = Brit. Stop derailing my thread with the same post over and over again. 2nd warning.
Stop trolling. 3rd warning.

You're a Brit. We'll see how America decides. I disagree with you. You're not protecting my free speech if you censor me.
Social media companies would hardly exist without Section 230. How's the freedom of speech protected if very few people have a platform on which to express it? Far, far more peopled have gained ability to express themselves on social media platforms since the law was enacted. The success speaks for itself.

Although I was trying not to be personal, you're acting more paranoid and delusional.
Go eat a turd...
Source says the Hunter Biden laptop controversy hints at a Russian disinformation operation
Biden campaign has stated they are authentic. Sorry to burst your bubble.

This is nuts. Now we are censoring the NYP? A major newspaper? Meanwhile Twitter allows Chinese and Iranian anti American propaganda? Twitter argues they are just a disseminator of information not a contact provider. I beg to differ. Twitter and FB should be regulated as content providers.

Censorship has no place in America. I hope Congress is watching.

Let them censor. It shows how third world backward and corrupt the Left can be when they get into power.

Go eat a turd...
Biden campaign has stated they are authentic. Sorry to burst your bubble.

I thought they hadn't responded to the info.
I hadn't heard they admitted it.

I do not troll. You are a very dishonest person. You claimed NYP is not a legitimate newspaper. That’s a flat out lie.

A well regarded newspaper, just FYI:
View attachment 402001
And? I can find many a weird stories from the NYT doesn’t mean NYT isn’t credible
It was the entire front page and just a few years ago. You won’t find anything even close from The NY Times.
If you try hard enough you will. Huge reader base. NYP is a legit paper. It’s not a British tabloid.
No. It’s an American tabloid.

You won’t try because it’s a waste of time to look for something that doesn’t exist.

It’s not a legit paper. Legit papers wouldn’t publish what they do.

But I see you’ve dropped your supposed skepticism of all media.

A well regarded newspaper, just FYI:
View attachment 402001
And? I can find many a weird stories from the NYT doesn’t mean NYT isn’t credible
It was the entire front page and just a few years ago. You won’t find anything even close from The NY Times.
If you try hard enough you will. Huge reader base. NYP is a legit paper. It’s not a British tabloid.
No. It’s an American tabloid.

You won’t try because it’s a waste of time to look for something that doesn’t exist.

It’s not a legit paper. Legit papers wouldn’t publish what they do.

But I see you’ve dropped your supposed skepticism of all media.
It’s not the National Enquirer. Sensational is not the same as fake. I said it was legit just as is NYT. Doesn’t mean they aren’t biased. I have Not dropped anything. I am an honest person unlike you. And you put that troll definition into my thread again and you’re getting reported.

I do not troll. You are a very dishonest person. You claimed NYP is not a legitimate newspaper. That’s a flat out lie.
Every post I’ve labeled as trolling fits the description perfectly. Should I just start reporting them?

Forum List

Back