Centennial of Genocide

Right!! I am not a Nazi, hey take credit the Young Turks took down the Ottoman empire with some help from the Brits.

not the point------neither Jews nor Christians were involved. The credit goes to the
core group of muslim turks who reject all things arab. My impression of turks is that they are like Iranians So many of them resist islamicism but make ardent fascists anyway Interestingly enough,both groups despise arabs. . I learned that fact UP CLOSE
-------daggers fly outof their eyes when they look at an arab. The conflict heating up in the Middle east seems to involve-----the whole MASS of mutual hatred. Iranian (Shiites) Arab (sunnis) and Turks (rugged individualists) It is not at all surprising that it is so bloody.

Right!! I am not a Nazi, hey take credit the Young Turks took down the Ottoman empire with some help from the Brits.

not the point------neither Jews nor Christians were involved. The credit goes to the
core group of muslim turks with brains. My impression of turks is that they are like
Iranians So many of them resist the fascism of islamicism. Interestingly enough,
both groups despise arabs. . I learned that fact UP CLOSE -------daggers fly out
of their eyes when they look at an arab. The conflict heating up in the Middle east seems to involve-----the whole MASS of mutual hatred. Iranian (Shiites) Arab (sunnis) and Turks (rugged individualists) It is not at all surprising that it is so
bloody

No I do not believe so. Not from what I have read. The Armenian Genocide was not like done in a day although it took a few years, most happened in 1915 when Britain and France took over most of the Ottoman Empire and left Turkey, that is how the Brits got Palestine to give to the zionsist. This was before ww2.

don't you worry, the ruler of the world will rule from Jerusalem, but it was be a man acting as a spokesperson for the elite Zionist . I mean the jewish messiah is money=power.

core group of muslim turks with brains. My impression of turks is that they are like
Iranians So many of them resist the fascism of islamicism. Interestingly enough,
both groups despise arabs. . I learned that fact UP CLOSE -------daggers fly out
of their eyes when they look at an arab. The conflict heating up in the Middle east seems to involve-----the whole MASS of mutual hatred. Iranian (Shiites) Arab (sunnis) and Turks (rugged individualists) It is not at all surprising that it is so
bloody

No I do not believe so. Not from what I have read. The Armenian Genocide was not like done in a day although it took a few years, most happened in 1915 when Britain and France took over most of the Ottoman Empire and left Turkey, that is how the Brits got Palestine to give to the zionsist. This was before ww2.

don't you worry, the ruler of the world will rule from Jerusalem, but it was be a man acting as a spokesperson for the elite Zionist . I mean the jewish messiah is money=power.

you don't have to tell me what you "believe" I read the islamo Nazi literature as
a child. Of course----I did not swallow that crap. The only reasonable statement
in your little rant is-----1915 as the height of murder for allah. I find it amusing that you imagine that the Brits "gave Palestine to the Zionists" after world war I and the breakdown of the Ottoman empire. Actually the turks gave Palestine to "the Zionists" early in the 19th century-------largely out of their hatred for arabs. Your
messiah is your pimp

I'm merely trying to educate you. This not an overnight plan. Anti-Semitism gives Jews a reason to have their own land and country, PM BIBI " French Jews come to Israel, we will protect you." I'm not blaming you, you can't help it. Its not the Muslims but the hidden Jews that have infiltrated every nationality from inside. Trojan Horses.

I'm merely trying to educate you. This not an overnight plan. Anti-Semitism gives Jews a reason to have their own land and country, PM BIBI " French Jews come to Israel, we will protect you." I'm not blaming you, you can't help it. Its not the Muslims but the hidden Jews that have infiltrated every nationality from inside. Trojan Horses.

yes----I read your literature as a child-----even before I read psychiatry. My experience in the field of psychiatry was clinical before I read theory. It's not
the muslims-------it's you. -------"the hidden jews"<<<<

The Young Turks were a catastrophe. Guiding Turkey into WW I on the side of Germany and the Armenian Genocide are their legacy. They were responsible for death of millions of Turks and Armenians.

Even Kemal Attaturk, the founder of the modern Turkish state has this to say,

"These left-overs from the former Young Turk Party, who should have been made to account for the millions of our Christian subjects who were ruthlessly driven en masse, from their homes and massacred, have been restive under the Republicanrule. … They have hitherto lived on plunder, robbery and bribery and become inimical to any idea, or suggestion to enlist in useful labor and earn their living by the honest sweat of their brow … Under the cloak of the opposition party, this element, who forced our country into the Great War against the will of the people, who caused the shedding of rivers of blood of the Turkish youth to satisfy the criminal ambition of Enver Pasha, has, in a cowardly fashion, intrigued against my life, as well as the lives of the members of my cabinet."

they were the turks who INTELLECTUALIZED islam to its inevitable core----It is a
"utopian creed"------thus FASCIST. Utopia cannot exist in the presence of
dissent. Christians and greeks dissent too much to be useful in an Islamic
UTOPIA.

Raining now in my town----the "hidden jews" are doing it. Leprechauns are
"hidden jews" as are djinni

Forum List

Back