Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Employee Goes Home Sick, Has Not Been Seen in 2 Weeks

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Phone, wallet, car keys, and even his dog left at home.
While police are saying no evidence of foul play, people don't leave that stuff behind unless something extraordinary occurred. What they mean is they can't find his blood anywhere.

What I would like to know is what was he working on, and what may have come into contact with in the CDC.

No evidence of foul play in case of CDC employee missing for 2 weeks, police say

While police are saying no evidence of foul play, people don't leave that stuff behind unless something extraordinary occurred. What they mean is they can't find his blood anywhere.

What I would like to know is what was he working on, and what may have come into contact with in the CDC.

No evidence of foul play in case of CDC employee missing for 2 weeks, police say

Isn't this how the zombie plague always starts in fiction?

Isn't this how the zombie plague always starts in fiction?

upload_2018-2-27_10-48-3.jpeg

So when you find this liberal walking out and about, you can make sure the CDC is the agency responsible for his release.

giphy.gif

Rapture?
200w.gif

Apparently he worked with high level shit. I wonder if he found something he wasnt supposed to find?

Forum List

Back