CEO slashes his own salary by 90% to give his employees a raise

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
This CEO raised the minimum salary of his employees to $70k and now he's doing it again

This is wonderful! This is a REAL boss,a man with a heart and common sense. I bet NONE of his employees will leave and look for different work. Unfortunately in America we must have government ENFORCE a minimum wage and even then its not enough. WAY too many greedy politicians and CEO's in America and not enough with common sense and a heart.

This CEO raised the minimum salary of his employees to $70k and now he's doing it again

This is wonderful! This is a REAL boss,a man with a heart and common sense. I bet NONE of his employees will leave and look for different work. Unfortunately in America we must have government ENFORCE a minimum wage and even then its not enough. WAY too many greedy politicians and CEO's in America and not enough with common sense and a heart.

to bad the feds get involved in private affairs,, its caused a lot of low educated people from getting jobs,,,
we all know the road to hell is paved with good intentions,,,

and of course the clock is ticking for this guy and his company ,,,

Unfortunately, we also force companies to keep nonproductive employees on the payroll. That's not fair to those who work hard.

to bad the feds get involved in private affairs,, its caused a lot of low educated people from getting jobs,,,

He actually just expanded his business,and if greedy pieces of shit would pay legit wages then there would be no need for the government to get involved. Want to be greedy then government has to get involved.

He actually just expanded his business,and if greedy pieces of shit would pay legit wages then there would be no need for the government to get involved. Want to be greedy then government has to get involved.

but what about the people that dont cut the mustard of a higher wage???
fuck them huh???

fuck them huh???
ALL people deserve a wage they can raise a family on. You telling me the Walton kids SIMPLY because they were born Walton's deserve to be worth in the 30 BILLION dollar range? They didn't build the store their daddy did,they did NOTHING but win the genetic lottery.

fuck them huh???
ALL people deserve a wage they can raise a family on. You telling me the Walton kids SIMPLY because they were born Walton's deserve to be worth in the 30 BILLION dollar range? They didn't build the store their daddy did,they did NOTHING but win the genetic lottery.

how much is that wage???

we should all want to be like the waltons,, but that requires hard work not handouts

fuck them huh???

and why do we need to pay a 16 yr old a wage to raise a family???

fuck them huh???

how much is that wage???

we should all want to be like the waltons,, but that requires hard work not handouts
Lol...my point is they didn't DO any work...they were simply born to a daddy who did hard work...they have done NOTHING to actually earn that money. So even while they are worth 30 plus billion EACH they keep outsourcing jobs to India to harm workers here in America.

fuck them huh???

Fine make it 18 and above.

fuck them huh???

how much is that wage???

Lol...my point is they didn't DO any work...they were simply born to a daddy who did hard work...they have done NOTHING to actually earn that money. So even while they are worth 30 plus billion EACH they keep outsourcing jobs to India to harm workers here in America.

sounds like youre more jealous than concerned for others,,

it would be better if you minded your own business than attacking others for their success

fuck them huh???

Fine make it 18 and above.

so the 16 yr olds can go fuck themselves,,,thats just mean

and you never said what that wage should be

fuck them huh???

how much is that wage???

and you never said what that wage should be??

fuck them huh???

how much is that wage???

For adults? Tie it to whatever wage one would need to raise a family. I think 35k a year is good enough. I make less than that and have raised my kids so far with less than that but I also know how to get around the rules and laws intended to keep me down.

fuck them huh???

how much is that wage???

For adults? Tie it to whatever wage one would need to raise a family. I think 35k a year is good enough. I make less than that and have raised my kids so far with less than that but I also know how to get around the rules and laws intended to keep me down.

you would do better to teach others how to do what you did instead of pointing a gun at others to get them to do what you want,,,

and as to the waltons, you do realize in this country money literally grows on trees and there is not a finite amount

fuck them huh???

how much is that wage???

on a 2nd thought,,,at 35K that would mean 17.5K for each parent,,,hows that calculate to a min wage of 7.25 an hr

I will look that up

how much is that wage???

you would do better to teach others how to do what you did instead of pointing a gun at others to get them to do what you want,,,

and as to the waltons, you do realize in this country money literally grows on trees and there is not a finite amount
How I do it is sometimes not legal and sometimes it is but then if others do what I do or did there would be less for me to do. Simply put,you want to be a HUGE business owner you should be expected to pay a decent livable wage to your employees,no one FORCES companies to start up but if they choose to then pay a legit wage or expect the government to step in and force you to do what's right. Believe me its better the government than it will be US the workers they have screwed over for years because we won't have sympathy for the rich who exploited us.

how much is that wage???

on a 2nd thought,,,at 35K that would mean 17.5K for each parent,,,hows that calculate to a min wage of 7.25 an hr

I will look that up
No idea. Right now at 7.25$ an hour IF you work 40 hours a week in one year you make less than 14k a year. That's pathetic. That's criminal for companies to be allowed to do that.

I wish that there are others like him. But I know that their spirit inside of them is willing to pay high taxes.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.), who often rails against income inequality and calls on the wealthy to pay its "fair share" in taxes, took pains in late December to try to preserve tax breaks for two of her multi-million-dollar homes one last time before the new tax law kicked in.
Nancy Pelosi Caught Off Guard By Heckler: "How Much Are You Worth Nancy?"

Matthew 26:41 “Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”

how much is that wage???

I will look that up
No idea. Right now at 7.25$ an hour IF you work 40 hours a week in one year you make less than 14k a year. That's pathetic. That's criminal for companies to be allowed to do that.

I just checked and at 8.60 hr results in about 17.88K per yr

problems already been solved

as to the rich,,its their money and none of your business, and if you wanted to do something then fix the problems that result in them sending jobs over seas,,,

Forum List

Back