CEO slashes his own salary by 90% to give his employees a raise

This CEO raised the minimum salary of his employees to $70k and now he's doing it again

This is wonderful! This is a REAL boss,a man with a heart and common sense. I bet NONE of his employees will leave and look for different work. Unfortunately in America we must have government ENFORCE a minimum wage and even then its not enough. WAY too many greedy politicians and CEO's in America and not enough with common sense and a heart.
CEOs do not want salaries
Those they have to pay taxes on

They prefer stock options and deferred benefits

Lol...my point is they didn't DO any work...they were simply born to a daddy who did hard work...they have done NOTHING to actually earn that money. So even while they are worth 30 plus billion EACH they keep outsourcing jobs to India to harm workers here in America.
and you never said what that wage should be??
For adults? Tie it to whatever wage one would need to raise a family. I think 35k a year is good enough. I make less than that and have raised my kids so far with less than that but I also know how to get around the rules and laws intended to keep me down.

on a 2nd thought,,,at 35K that would mean 17.5K for each parent,,,hows that calculate to a min wage of 7.25 an hr

I will look that up
No idea. Right now at 7.25$ an hour IF you work 40 hours a week in one year you make less than 14k a year. That's pathetic. That's criminal for companies to be allowed to do that.

I just checked and at 8.60 hr results in about 17.88K per yr

problems already been solved

as to the rich,,its their money and none of your business, and if you wanted to do something then fix the problems that result in them sending jobs over seas,,,
No its NOT their money,its THEFT they made off of the work of workers they treat like slaves and force to live in poverty. As I said WE WON'T HAVE SYMPATHY FOR THE RICH when our time comes!

and you never said what that wage should be??
For adults? Tie it to whatever wage one would need to raise a family. I think 35k a year is good enough. I make less than that and have raised my kids so far with less than that but I also know how to get around the rules and laws intended to keep me down.

on a 2nd thought,,,at 35K that would mean 17.5K for each parent,,,hows that calculate to a min wage of 7.25 an hr

I will look that up
No idea. Right now at 7.25$ an hour IF you work 40 hours a week in one year you make less than 14k a year. That's pathetic. That's criminal for companies to be allowed to do that.

as to the rich,,its their money and none of your business, and if you wanted to do something then fix the problems that result in them sending jobs over seas,,,
No its NOT their money,its THEFT they made off of the work of workers they treat like slaves and force to live in poverty. As I said WE WON'T HAVE SYMPATHY FOR THE RICH when our time comes!

how can it be theft if they made it???

and I dont think you know the diifference in slaves and people free to choose who they work for,, those working at wally world are free to leave at anytime,,,

and at a global level there are no people living in poverty in the USA

I will look that up

and I dont think you know the diifference in slaves and people free to choose who they work for,, those working at wally world are free to leave at anytime,,,

They didn't make it,the worker they pay poverty wages to made it,they just steal the profits.

I will look that up

They didn't make it,the worker they pay poverty wages to made it,they just steal the profits.

how do you steal what is rightfully yours???

This CEO raised the minimum salary of his employees to $70k and now he's doing it again

This is wonderful! This is a REAL boss,a man with a heart and common sense. I bet NONE of his employees will leave and look for different work. Unfortunately in America we must have government ENFORCE a minimum wage and even then its not enough. WAY too many greedy politicians and CEO's in America and not enough with common sense and a heart.

to bad the feds get involved in private affairs,, its caused a lot of low educated people from getting jobs,,,
we all know the road to hell is paved with good intentions,,,

and of course the clock is ticking for this guy and his company ,,,
He actually just expanded his business,and if greedy pieces of shit would pay legit wages then there would be no need for the government to get involved. Want to be greedy then government has to get involved.

but what about the people that dont cut the mustard of a higher wage???
fuck them huh???
ALL people deserve a wage they can raise a family on. You telling me the Walton kids SIMPLY because they were born Walton's deserve to be worth in the 30 BILLION dollar range? They didn't build the store their daddy did,they did NOTHING but win the genetic lottery.

and why do we need to pay a 16 yr old a wage to raise a family???
Well it’s damn near a necessity in the hoods.

Forum List

Back