Cesar sayoc...

The rationalization is humorous; liberals made this Trump supporter send bombs through the mail.
I would imagine that it was the liberals who pissed him off. If he was enamored with Trump then their constant attacks would have provoked his response. It's a damned shame that liberals didn't work to tamp down their nasty and divisive rhetoric before it stirred up the crazy in this guy.

You prove my point for me.
You're welcome. Democrats are absolutely responsible for the divisive rhetoric they spew. I'm glad you noticed. Kudos to you

I agree that people are responsible for what they say. That Trump supporters mow people down with their cars and mail explosives to people show that the violence is born in the home of conserve-hate-ives. Thanks for highlighting the vast difference between words and murderous Trump supporters. Kudos!

The rationalization is humorous; liberals made this Trump supporter send bombs through the mail.
A Trump supporter sending fake bombs to Democrats and their supporters… What’s wrong with this picture?

Seems a bit too convenient... doesn’t it
He sent the bombs to assholes....nothing wrong with that part of the picture.

Actually , he sent worthless non-functional bombs to worthless non-functional assholes.

I can see why you’re schizoid; you’re upset there was no body count but as a non-functional asshole; you’re upset you didn’t get one too.

A Trump supporter sending fake bombs to Democrats and their supporters… What’s wrong with this picture?

Seems a bit too convenient... doesn’t it
He sent the bombs to assholes....nothing wrong with that part of the picture.

Actually , he sent worthless non-functional bombs to worthless non-functional assholes.

I can see why you’re schizoid; you’re upset there was no body count but as a non-functional asshole; you’re upset you didn’t get one too.

Schizoid? Actually I have only one personality but if I was schizophrenic and had multiple personalities, I seriously doubt that any of them would have voted for Hillary.

I'm also happy that he didn't send me one but if he had, I probably would have just thrown it in the burn barrel, out back. I'm always throwing corroded or expired ammunition in there, so no big deal.

:lmao:
Is more Indian blood in him then Pinocchio Pocahontas....

He's still a crazy Trump supporter who sent out lots of bombs.

The world is full of crazies, no matter what their political leaning might be. Should I condemn the entire liberal part of this country for that Bernie supporter shooting Steve Scalise, Ted Kaczynski, Leon Czolgosz, Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, Lynette Fromme, the Weather Underground, the Symbionese Liberation Army, the Armed Forces of National Liberation of Puerto Rico, the 1920 Wall Street Bombing, Sacco & Vanzetti, and antifa?

Perhaps I should, as you people have far more experience in political assassinations, murder, and terroristic acts.
You forgot Bill Ayers.

The world is full of crazies, no matter what their political leaning might be. Should I condemn the entire liberal part of this country for that Bernie supporter shooting Steve Scalise, Ted Kaczynski, Leon Czolgosz, Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, Lynette Fromme, the Weather Underground, the Symbionese Liberation Army, the Armed Forces of National Liberation of Puerto Rico, the 1920 Wall Street Bombing, Sacco & Vanzetti, and antifa?

Perhaps I should, as you people have far more experience in political assassinations, murder, and terroristic acts.
You forgot Bill Ayers.

He was in the Weather Underground, I think. But yes, Bill Ayers: Known American terrorist, friend of Obama, who visited him in the White House multiple times and claims to have written one of Obama's books.

MAGA Bomber.......RW Terrorist
Rightwinger, I agree the MAGA bomber is influenced by Trump. But it is not wise to think he doesn't have a left wing clone out there somewhere. Like you, I see tons more hate spewed by the right, but that doesn't mean there is none from the left even if there is a lot less. Bannon says the right goes for a head shot and the left goes for a pillow fight, but I'll bet some of those pillows have anvils inside, actually, I hope so. I also emotionally wish for a 50 State deep blue wave next month, but I know that is out of spite. Intellectually, I know we need opposition in our government if only to keep us from enacting ideas that seem good but are not well thought out. Nor do I want Democrats go on a vengeance blitz. If Democrats take the house, I hope they concentrate on setting checks and balances that benefit the nation and not the party. Impeachment should be off the table until better times and cooler heads prevail.

Something has to break this discord between Americans. It has to begin somewhere, how about with us?

You forgot Bill Ayers.

He was in the Weather Underground, I think. But yes, Bill Ayers: Known American terrorist, friend of Obama, who visited him in the White House multiple times and claims to have written one of Obama's books.
He was also implicated in a murder.

You forgot Bill Ayers.

He was also implicated in a murder.

Bombings, I believe. Back in the late 60's or early 70's.

I would imagine that it was the liberals who pissed him off. If he was enamored with Trump then their constant attacks would have provoked his response. It's a damned shame that liberals didn't work to tamp down their nasty and divisive rhetoric before it stirred up the crazy in this guy.

You're welcome. Democrats are absolutely responsible for the divisive rhetoric they spew. I'm glad you noticed. Kudos to you

I agree that people are responsible for what they say. That Trump supporters mow people down with their cars and mail explosives to people show that the violence is born in the home of conserve-hate-ives. Thanks for highlighting the vast difference between words and murderous Trump supporters. Kudos!
The difference you say? LMAO Steve Scalise and those officials that received ricin in the mail might beg to differ. You might want to check the glass donkey house before you start winging those rocks.

The difference you say? LMAO Steve Scalise and those officials that received ricin in the mail might beg to differ. You might want to check the glass donkey house before you start winging those rocks.

Clearly, those packages to Scalise were sent by Trump supporters to drum up sympathy for GOP candidates ahead of the election. Wasn’t that the operative mindset you guys had yesterday?

He is the perfect Trumptard.

Almost too perfect. God-sent.

God is a Democrat.

Well, we don't know jack about him, and won't for months, and the FBI has no cred any more, either, thanks to their leadership's partisan criminal cover ups for Obama, Hillary, Podesta, and their won Russian money connections.

Who knows if the clown is even a registered voter, and who he 'supporting' three years ago. He is indeed 'too perfect', and in any case it will be just another case of Democrats reaping what they've been sowing for decades now, so no need to work up any Pity Party for the vermin. This is what they've been wanting to provoke all along, since they can't win on any issues any more, they're too stupid and psychotic for that.

Clearly, those packages to Scalise were sent by Trump supporters to drum up sympathy for GOP candidates ahead of the election. Wasn’t that the operative mindset you guys had yesterday?
I don't recall having an operative mindset on this yesterday other than realizing that it didn't seem as if the intention was physical harm and finding it mighty odd that CNN and MSNBC were trying to blame Trump without having any facts.

I don't recall having an operative mindset on this yesterday other than realizing that it didn't seem as if the intention was physical harm and finding it mighty odd that CNN and MSNBC were trying to blame Trump without having any facts.

Are you kidding me?

"I don't recall"

When was the last time you made chocolate, caramel glazed brownies?

Leon County voting records show Marcus Gillum voted by absentee in the 2012 general election, absentee in the 2014 primary election, and early voted in the 2016 general election.

But the trouble is, months before he cast that 2016 ballot in Florida, Marcus Gillum, in an affidavit for an unrelated court case, swore under oath he was a resident of Chicago.

Also, according to records, Marcus Gillum is still currently registered to vote in Leon County at a home that his brother, gubernatorial candidate Andrew Gillum, sold over three years ago. The Leon County Property Appraiser indicates that Andrew Gillum sold 5325 St. Ives Lane on February 27th, 2015. Got this little bit of info, on the suspect that I could not find in the usa.

Fox stated he was from NYC but he claimed Chi Town. Nothing is matching up

I sure Republicans are NOW saying that Sayoc's van is actually a fishing boat that has signs directing the fish to 'bite me'

they weren’t real bombs, There’s more to the story
Your really need to stop listening to your fake news propagandists. How many more times will you parrot their lies and get caught doing so before you learn to stop drinking their piss?

Good god, man!

FBI: Mail Bombs Were ‘Not Hoax Devices’
There was more than a dozen fake bombs not one of them went off? And obviously the shit stain had no clue on how to make bombs, and who is backing him?

Trump supporters aren't very smart.

Casar Sayoc...will conveniently die of from heart complications before he ever gets to trial and any witnesses can be cross examined before a jury of the people.

Also, he just may magically "hang up" while in custody as well.

If all else fails, Rack Juby is gonna come out of the closet and pop him on live TV. However, Rack Juby will be a "beautiful transgender woman with a nice rack" so she be hailed as a hero.

Here's video footage of CNN's first ever fake news broadcast, the announcer already knew it was Jack Ruby who got shot and no one else.

Last edited:

it is possible that he took Hillary's rhetoric seriously

That just proves he's nuts. Nobody I know ever took her seriously.

that is the point

a nutjob would take her rhetoric seriously

Forum List

Back