Cesar sayoc...

I bet Republicans wish a perfectly overt and crazy Democrat supporter driving something like this:

bumper-sticker-car-300x185.jpg

would do a bunch of wide-spread terrorist shit directed at all the GOP leaders less than 2 weeks before an election, which looks really bad for Dems, but completely fails and no one gets hurt. I bet they would be tempted to pay for that to happen.

Democrats get this for free without setting it up?

God must love Dems.

:lmao:
Is more Indian blood in him then Pinocchio Pocahontas....

He's still a crazy Trump supporter who sent out lots of bombs.

The world is full of crazies, no matter what their political leaning might be. Should I condemn the entire liberal part of this country for that Bernie supporter shooting Steve Scalise, Ted Kaczynski, Leon Czolgosz, Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, Lynette Fromme, the Weather Underground, the Symbionese Liberation Army, the Armed Forces of National Liberation of Puerto Rico, the 1920 Wall Street Bombing, Sacco & Vanzetti, and antifa?

Perhaps I should, as you people have far more experience in political assassinations, murder, and terroristic acts.
Your bullshit doesn't fly, tard. You tried to claim this was a Democratic hoax, and called people stupid for thinking otherwise.

You had no FACTS. You had no EVIDENCE.

You have your own premature ejaculation all over your face, and it won't wash off.

And I haven't a doubt you won't learn a lesson from your stupidity.

Your memory is as short as your dick. I started a thread the other day, asking if perhaps the Russians were involved with it.

But hey, look at the bright side: While he's in the pen, he might actually take some technical courses and get a few pointers from some real bomb guys.

Who knows? He might even get paroled in a few years and get lucky next time.

Last edited:
The rationalization is humorous; liberals made this Trump supporter send bombs through the mail.
A Trump supporter sending fake bombs to Democrats and their supporters… What’s wrong with this picture?

Seems a bit too convenient... doesn’t it

they weren’t real bombs, There’s more to the story
Your really need to stop listening to your fake news propagandists. How many more times will you parrot their lies and get caught doing so before you learn to stop drinking their piss?

Good god, man!

FBI: Mail Bombs Were ‘Not Hoax Devices’

Your really need to stop listening to your fake news propagandists. How many more times will you parrot their lies and get caught doing so before you learn to stop drinking their piss?

Good god, man!

There was more than a dozen fake bombs not one of them went off? And obviously the shit stain had no clue on how to make bombs, and who is backing him?

Good god, man!

There was more than a dozen fake bombs not one of them went off? And obviously the shit stain had no clue on how to make bombs, and who is backing him?
You can keep calling them "fake bombs" and look really stupid, but what you tards have never understood is that the more often you repeat a lie, it does not become truer.

The guy lived in a van down by the river, And he made over a dozen so-called bombs none of which went off... there is something more to the story...

Good god, man!

You can keep calling them "fake bombs" and look really stupid, but what you tards have never understood is that the more often you repeat a lie, it does not become truer.
Like I said there’s more to the story…

Good god, man!

In your head, tard.

See? You tards NEVER learn from your mistakes. Amazing.

The rationalization is humorous; liberals made this Trump supporter send bombs through the mail.
I would imagine that it was the liberals who pissed him off. If he was enamored with Trump then their constant attacks would have provoked his response. It's a damned shame that liberals didn't work to tamp down their nasty and divisive rhetoric before it stirred up the crazy in this guy.

I would imagine that it was the liberals who pissed him off. If he was enamored with Trump then their constant attacks would have provoked his response. It's a damned shame that liberals didn't work to tamp down their nasty and divisive rhetoric before it stirred up the crazy in this guy.

it is possible that he took Hillary's rhetoric seriously

The world is full of crazies, no matter what their political leaning might be. Should I condemn the entire liberal part of this country for that Bernie supporter shooting Steve Scalise, Ted Kaczynski, Leon Czolgosz, Lee Harvey Oswald, Sirhan Sirhan, Lynette Fromme, the Weather Underground, the Symbionese Liberation Army, the Armed Forces of National Liberation of Puerto Rico, the 1920 Wall Street Bombing, Sacco & Vanzetti, and antifa?

Perhaps I should, as you people have far more experience in political assassinations, murder, and terroristic acts.
Your bullshit doesn't fly, tard. You tried to claim this was a Democratic hoax, and called people stupid for thinking otherwise.

You had no FACTS. You had no EVIDENCE.

You have your own premature ejaculation all over your face, and it won't wash off.

And I haven't a doubt you won't learn a lesson from your stupidity.
Gayputin lies again.

it is possible that he took Hillary's rhetoric seriously

That just proves he's nuts. Nobody I know ever took her seriously.

You prove my point for me.

Good god, man!

In your head, tard.

See? You tards NEVER learn from your mistakes. Amazing.

Our only mistake was believing that we could win elections by being nice to you people.

Don't look for that to happen anytime soon, though.

You prove my point for me.
You're welcome. Democrats are absolutely responsible for the divisive rhetoric they spew. I'm glad you noticed. Kudos to you

A Trump supporter sending fake bombs to Democrats and their supporters… What’s wrong with this picture?

Seems a bit too convenient... doesn’t it
He sent the bombs to assholes....nothing wrong with that part of the picture.

Actually , he sent worthless non-functional bombs to worthless non-functional assholes.

Forum List

Back