Chaffee Webb O'Malley Clinton Sanders

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
Who do you like and why? I don't know much about Martin O'Malley or Lincoln Chaffee. I like Hillary and Jim Webb.

I would love Bernie Sanders.

Who do you like and why? I don't know much about Martin O'Malley or Lincoln Chaffee. I like Hillary and Jim Webb.

I'm a Marylander and like Martin O'Malley.

He is very much a liberal. Lots of new taxes and new spending here during his two terms as governor. Also, Maryland approved gay marriage, got rid of the death penalty, and put in some restrictive gun laws (not that it matters, being next door to Virginia).

He's a young, attractive, intelligent, charismatic liberal democrat. Unfortunately, not many know who he is.

I am with you really like Bernie Sanders

I don't like any of them. Webb was Virginia Senator and didn't do shit. Chafee and O'Malley are textbook nutcases.

Clinton and Sanders are stool from the same dog.

Wow, it's hard being so polite under such circumstances. :laugh:

I don't like any of them. Webb was Virginia Senator and didn't do shit. Chafee and O'Malley are textbook nutcases.

Clinton and Sanders are stool from the same dog.

Wow, it's hard being so polite under such circumstances. :laugh:
I think you did a great job of being polite..

Oh, but you forget the dream candidate. Where some of Obama's best ideas come from. . .
fauxcahontas_zpsf6a7bdfe.jpg

Forum List

Back