Chairman Lindsey Graham: "we will take a long hard look at social media censorship of conservatives"

WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT IS FREEDOM AND LIBERTY. WE HAVE OUR OWN MIND, AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE FREE TO THINK WHAT WE WANT! WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE FREE, BABY! THAT'S RIGHT! YES!

I'm not yet taking Graham seriously on this. If and when it does happen, I'll believe he wasn't just playing to the audience at CPAC.

Will the cake maker be made to make cakes fer ghey weddings with the logic you be applying?

WHAT MAKES AMERICA GREAT IS FREEDOM AND LIBERTY. WE HAVE OUR OWN MIND, AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE FREE TO THINK WHAT WE WANT! WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE FREE, BABY! THAT'S RIGHT! YES!
I'd be more concerned about people getting fired for their opinions on Facebook or social media by corporations, companies and govt....

You don't have the slightest clue what liberty means.

let me calm down here. i was fired up. i can get fired up sometimes!

Andrew Breitbart exposed this in the new digital era right around 2008 and 2009 where the left just used the same mob mentality that they used in the 60s and 70s, and the 30s and 40s

these public forums — allegedly public forums, I have to qualify that — Google or Twitter or Facebook, if used properly, you can put forth arguments and put them on defense.

I'd be more concerned about people getting fired for their opinions on Facebook or social media by corporations, companies and govt....
I had a news brief today about a female teacher at a Catholic school who was fired when school authorities saw pictures on line while she was on a honeymoon with her husband, another female.

Catholic school teacher fired days after same-sex wedding

"This weekend I married the love of my life and unfortunately I was terminated from my job as a result," she wrote. "In their eyes I'm not the right kind of Catholic for my choice in partner."

Parents learned of the firing in a letter from the school's principal on Thursday evening that did not give a reason for the decision, according to Miami-area news reports.

It said only that "a difficult and necessary decision" had been made regarding Morffi, but it didn't provide details. "She is no longer teaching at our school," the letter said.

I had a news brief today about a female teacher at a Catholic school who was fired when school authorities saw pictures on line while she was on a honeymoon with her husband, another female.

"This weekend I married the love of my life and unfortunately I was terminated from my job as a result," she wrote. "In their eyes I'm not the right kind of Catholic for my choice in partner."

Parents learned of the firing in a letter from the school's principal on Thursday evening that did not give a reason for the decision, according to Miami-area news reports.

It said only that "a difficult and necessary decision" had been made regarding Morffi, but it didn't provide details. "She is no longer teaching at our school," the letter said.

You just got briefed on a story that took place more than a year ago?

As for the school, they had every right to fire her.

This sort of thing predates "social media". Way back when I was a young LCpl in the Marine a fellow Marine went home from Oki to get married. After getting back he was promoted to Cpl. A couple months later he displayed his wedding picture in his barracks room. During the health and comfort inspection his SNOIC noticed he was wearing Cpl stripes and a blood stripe on his Dress Blues when he got married...more than a month before his promotion.

Needless to say, he did not stay a Cpl very long.

Forum List

Back