"""Champion Of Women"""

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, anybody who cast a Vote for this sicko, is just as sick as she is!!!

Champion of women can’t erase her history as attack dog

By Mercedes Schlapp - - Thursday, June 9, 2016
Ci2dT4lUoAIPMgw.jpg

Many in the liberal media were overjoyed Tuesday night when Hillary Clinton became the first woman to clinch the presidential nomination for a major political party. The wall-to-wall coverage that followed her victory speech made it appear as if the mainstream media had closely coordinated with Mrs. Clinton’s press team to ensure that viewers couldn’t miss the pro-women talking points focusing on her gender and the presidency.

“We are all standing under a glass ceiling right now,” Mrs. Clinton joked at one point. “But don’t worry, we’re not smashing this one.”

I felt like I was watching a National Organization for Women rally.

As a mother of five daughters, I wish that I could get excited about Hillary Clinton’s historic moment, but she is a poor example and the wrong messenger for women seeking empowerment and better lives for themselves and their families. Instead, Mrs. Clinton is the epitome of the Democratic establishment, a career politician out of touch with the concerns of everyday American women.

There was one bit of history the commentators forgot to mention: Mrs. Clinton is the first presumptive presidential nominee ever who is also being investigated by the FBI on suspicion of compromising the nation’s security with her private email server and cavalier handling of classified information.

Hillary Clinton’s women’s rights history contradicts rhetoric

"GTP"
images (8).jpg

View attachment 77724

Many in the liberal media were overjoyed Tuesday night when Hillary Clinton became the first woman to clinch the presidential nomination for a major political party. The wall-to-wall coverage that followed her victory speech made it appear as if the mainstream media had closely coordinated with Mrs. Clinton’s press team to ensure that viewers couldn’t miss the pro-women talking points focusing on her gender and the presidency.

“We are all standing under a glass ceiling right now,” Mrs. Clinton joked at one point. “But don’t worry, we’re not smashing this one.”

As a mother of five daughters, I wish that I could get excited about Hillary Clinton’s historic moment, but she is a poor example and the wrong messenger for women seeking empowerment and better lives for themselves and their families. Instead, Mrs. Clinton is the epitome of the Democratic establishment, a career politician out of touch with the concerns of everyday American women.

There was one bit of history the commentators forgot to mention: Mrs. Clinton is the first presumptive presidential nominee ever who is also being investigated by the FBI on suspicion of compromising the nation’s security with her private email server and cavalier handling of classified information.

"GTP"
View attachment 77725
i hope Trump brings this up on his next speech

Big font doesn't make your lies true .

HILLARY is not Bill. trump IS Bill. You really want to throw womanizing stones in that glass house ?

View attachment 77724

"GTP"
View attachment 77725
i hope Trump brings this up on his next speech

trump gonna bring up raping his first wife ?

Forum List

Back