Charge dismissed against student who refused to remove NRA shirt

English not English, and countersuit is acceptable. Yurt, quit being afraid.

you do realize i rarely use capital letters or punctuation...right?

and idiot, that would be grammar and composition, not english per se.

countersue is the action, the verb, countersuit is the name, the noun. you used it incorrectly. the school would not be prepared to noun someone.

:lol:

It matters if you are going to correct me, a much better writer than you. Capiche? :lol:

English not English, courts-martial not court-martials.

LOL, english, not english...fucking hilarious

btw...why can't you admit you were wrong here. i admitted i was wrong about court martial, which btw, you have obsessively run around in at least THREE threads whining about.

is there a reason you can't be honest and admit you were wrong?

you do realize i rarely use capital letters or punctuation...right?

and idiot, that would be grammar and composition, not english per se.

countersue is the action, the verb, countersuit is the name, the noun. you used it incorrectly. the school would not be prepared to noun someone.

It matters if you are going to correct me, a much better writer than you. Capiche? :lol:

btw...why can't you admit you were wrong here. i admitted i was wrong about court martial, which btw, you have obsessively run around in at least THREE threads whining about. is there a reason you can't be honest and admit you were wrong?

I corrected you simply because you were trying to correct me when I was not wrong.

You need to understand that you can't compete with me on an even playing field when it comes to language, politics, or the law.

Lay off the one upsmanship and your time will be happier here. Simple.

btw...why can't you admit you were wrong here. i admitted i was wrong about court martial, which btw, you have obsessively run around in at least THREE threads whining about. is there a reason you can't be honest and admit you were wrong?

I corrected you simply because you were trying to correct me when I was not wrong.

You need to understand that you can't compete with me on an even playing field when it comes to language, politics, or the law.

how were you correct in using a noun when you should have used a verb?

They made their point though didn't they? I wonder if the ACLU is considering a law suit against the school? Naaah.

Begin here: The Purdue OWL: Mechanics

Begin here: The Purdue OWL: Mechanics

find me an example of someone, other than you, saying...they are going to countersuit them.

Yurt knows he has looked stupid in this thread, and now TK wants to join him!

This entire affair was a farce from the beginning. It was nothing more than libroids using their school system to enforce their agenda, even though, once again, they trample on the constitution to do so.

Liberalism is a cancer on America. It is not cool to be liberal, it is not a good thing to be a liberal. To be a liberal is to be for everything that is bad or immoral. Liberals are the filthiest and lowest amongst us.

You are talking about everybody to the left of you, so 97% of America, I am sure, could care less what you think.

How? By posting my opinions, and if personally attacked, kick butt on those who are stupid enough to do so?

you guys leave jake alone, else he will countersuit you

i remember jake saying he hopes this guy gets jail time, now jake says he agrees that the charges should have been dropped

what a limp wristed political dynamo

you guys leave jake alone, else he will countersuit you :lol: i remember jake saying he hopes this guy gets jail time, now jake says he agrees that the charges should have been dropped

what a limp wristed political dynamo

Link it, bud. What I believe I would have said without looking back at it is that the system has run its course as it is supposed to, or words to that effect.

You folks with your reactionary radical agenda simply can't compete with those who rationally think. But you keep coming back. :lol: Kind of creepy. :lol:

Last edited:
The system ran its course? They wasted money and resources until finally giving up because they had no case...course that fits in with how things are done in this country anymore...wtf is this reactionary bullshit?Do you act stupid on purpose? I mean if its a mental problem I can give ya a pass there but is it just optional or what?

Forum List

Back