Charge dismissed against student who refused to remove NRA shirt

Jared Marcum, 14, was charged with obstruction following the April 18 incident after police who were called to Logan Middle School school said he refused to stop talking. The case generated national headlines, as Marcum's family and attorney, Ben White, claimed the demand that he remove the NRA shirt violated his right to freedom of speech. On Thursday, Logan County Circuit Judge Eric O'Briant signed an order dismissing the charge.

Read more: Charge dismissed against student who refused to remove NRA shirt | Fox News

just as i and others predicted

the leftwing reactionaries like jakestarkey who want totalitarian control over speech they don't agree with, can now eat crow

:clap2:

You are cute when you get upset.

I can go with the judge on this.

Let's see if the school will continue with its internal procedures concerning the student's behavior.

What behavior? :cuckoo:

Jared Marcum, 14, was charged with obstruction following the April 18 incident after police who were called to Logan Middle School school said he refused to stop talking. The case generated national headlines, as Marcum's family and attorney, Ben White, claimed the demand that he remove the NRA shirt violated his right to freedom of speech. On Thursday, Logan County Circuit Judge Eric O'Briant signed an order dismissing the charge.

Read more: Charge dismissed against student who refused to remove NRA shirt | Fox News

just as i and others predicted

the leftwing reactionaries like jakestarkey who want totalitarian control over speech they don't agree with, can now eat crow

:clap2:

You are cute when you get upset.

I can go with the judge on this.

Let's see if the school will continue with its internal procedures concerning the student's behavior.

What behavior? :cuckoo:

unfortunately, this all jake contributes to the board

you guys leave jake alone, else he will countersuit you :lol: i remember jake saying he hopes this guy gets jail time, now jake says he agrees that the charges should have been dropped

what a limp wristed political dynamo

Link it, bud. What I believe I would have said without looking back at it is that the system has run its course as it is supposed to, or words to that effect.

You folks with your reactionary radical agenda simply can't compete with those who rationally think. But you keep coming back. :lol: Kind of creepy. :lol:

you're seriously asking me for a link? this from the guy who NEVER has given me a link when i've REPEATEDLY asked you for one.

what a hypocritical tool

now go run to the mods and cry about how mean yurt is

you guys leave jake alone, else he will countersuit you :lol: i remember jake saying he hopes this guy gets jail time, now jake says he agrees that the charges should have been dropped

what a limp wristed political dynamo

Link it, bud. What I believe I would have said without looking back at it is that the system has run its course as it is supposed to, or words to that effect.

You folks with your reactionary radical agenda simply can't compete with those who rationally think. But you keep coming back. :lol: Kind of creepy. :lol:

you're seriously asking me for a link? this from the guy who NEVER has given me a link when i've REPEATEDLY asked you for one. what a hypocritical tool. now go run to the mods and cry about how mean yurt is

Yurt can't support his assertion. Yurt can't take what he dishes out. He will crybaby to the mods then lie about it. And he wonders why no one respects him.

Give us a link, Yurt, and give up the assertion. Simple.

you're seriously asking me for a link? this from the guy who NEVER has given me a link when i've REPEATEDLY asked you for one. what a hypocritical tool. now go run to the mods and cry about how mean yurt is

Yurt can't support his assertion. Yurt can't take what he dishes out. He will crybaby to the mods then lie about it. And he wonders why no one respects him.

Give us a link, Yurt, and give up the assertion. Simple.

help me understand this, oh wise and knowledgeable jakey...why is it you never give me links when i ask?

here you are demanding i give you a link and implying that if i don't, then my claim must be false.

do you apply the same principles to yourself?

please answer the questions honestly and i will link you.

here you are demanding i give you a link and implying that if i don't, then my claim must be false.

It certainly isn't true, unless one can support it.

This is a major failing in almost every reactionary's posting when arguing points.

Forum List

Back