Charlie Hebdo Mastermind Sent To Allah

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Nasser bin Ali al-Ansi. :lol:

535875452.jpg

Mo bettah than cartooning a pic of Mo....

Although I think drones are kinda cowardly, I do appreciate the fact that these mutts can't sit down to take a dump without wondering if that's how they'll be found dead. :badgrin:

So is a f-22 at 20,000 feet dropping bombs on them or a cruise missile off of a destroyer. War isn't fair! I say good!

• Banned
So is a f-22 at 20,000 feet dropping bombs on them or a cruise missile off of a destroyer. War isn't fair! I say good!

It isn't about fairness, it's about a pilot firing a missile instead of some guy in a video room in Florida....I'm old school that way.

Either way...there is a dead terrorist and no American blood was spilled.

It isn't about fairness, it's about a pilot firing a missile instead of some guy in a video room in Florida....I'm old school that way.
I hear ya Bull...but it's time for the new school...kill them remotely, kill them quickly...kill them in great numbers. We will still have our memories of the old school...

Jesus gives life and hope and peace. Only the devil enjoys killing people. He and like minded people are of there father the devil for he was a murderer from the beginning and there is no truth in him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back