Charlie Kirk says birth control “really screws up female brains"

But listen to the elite like fauci who was wrong on just about everything!
🤡 world
AllTheSamee.jpg

He's at least halfway right though, and thank God younger women are waking up to it. Synthetic hormones really do mess with your brain, your thinking, mood--everything.
They're much safer now than the Northo Ovum BC pills back in the '60s.

Why do you lefties resort to calling those who disagree with you whiners, is that all you have to go with?

Tell you what, when you quit whining about Trump, then we'll have something to discuss, until then you really should try to keep your hypocrisy under wraps, it's not very flattering. :dunno:
Uh, because of all the constant whining, when not getting their way?

Look, if you don't want to take birth control because Charlie Kirk says it will give you brain damage, do take them. I don't anybody would notice your brain damage. I don't care if you get pregnant. I don't care if you get fucked. Seriously, though, you should not make a medical decision based on political rhetoric of untrained, uneducated partisans, but if partisanship is what you live for, knock yourself out, but don't blame me if you get knocked up.

The renowned snobbery of the modern shitlib once again rears its ugly head.
That's pretty weak, even from you. I'm now a snob because I recommend against taking medical advice from a partisan college dropout talk radio host? Have you lost your mind? Over the years, I developed a preference for actual doctors, regarding medical decisions. You don't get to be my age, in my excellent physical shape, dealing with untrained, unaccredited amateurs on medical issues. Good luck with your decision-making skills.

so he got nothing wrong,,

maybe next time you keep your mouth shut on things he didnt get wrong and not make a fool of yourself,,
Unlikely. Besides, I know far to many women that were not affected mentally or intellectually by being on the pill most of their life, including my own wife. Only dumbasses pay the slightest attention to people like Kirk on anything related to medical issues. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings if you get your medical advice from talk radio. Just sayin...:cool:

Uh, because of all the constant whining, when not getting their way?

Look, if you don't want to take birth control because Charlie Kirk says it will give you brain damage, do take them. I don't anybody would notice your brain damage. I don't care if you get pregnant. I don't care if you get fucked. Seriously, though, you should not make a medical decision based on political rhetoric of untrained, uneducated partisans, but if partisanship is what you live for, knock yourself out, but don't blame me if you get knocked up.

Constant whining is what you asses do about Trump on a daily basis. :itsok:

I don't even know who Charlie Kirk is, let alone care about what advice he gives, nothing to do with what my post was saying. You have major anger issues, all you do is come into a thread to mock and insult conservative posters, you should seek help.

I think associating with Kirk would do much more to mess up a woman’s brain than the pill.
Because going thru life with common sense and lucid
thinking Could be harmful.The proof.College Does screw with one's
thinking.Most successful Ivy League college graduates are
screwed in the noggin.It's called being ...
W-O-K-E
The New way to create indoctrination.
Or a counter affirmation of Hegelian Dialectics where
individual subjective feelings as well universal notions
of right can be usurped or even limited by an Authoritarian
state of mind where the normal course of non-interference
as a way to showing respect for others can be supplanted.
Hegel worried over creating a State where Free Will can
be manipulated in regards to normal life or Family,Property
and Polity or the legal system.
In short a person cannot truly be free if he or they are denied
any of these three aspects of Life { Family,Property and Polity }.
That is what he being done by Biden's State.
And it's only going to increase in intensity.
The destruction of the Family unit has begun,and single
family homes are being replaced by much smaller apartments.
The legal system is now being overtaken by Lefties.
Use of Propaganda has never prevaded the Mainstream Media
as it has since Biden was sworn -in.Only getting more intense.

I don't even know who Charlie Kirk is, let alone care about what advice he gives, nothing to do with what my post was saying. You have major anger issues, all you do is come into a thread to mock and insult conservative posters, you should seek help.
He's a very hard thinker who cares about Americana and
Doing the right thing.What used to be a given in the days of
and nights of Walt Disney.
Not no mores.Kirk is also a studious reader and
organizer.Basically self-taught and motivated.

If you gave him the time of day on medical issues, you didn't think at all.

Like you did with every leftist corrupt piece of shit pol, leftist pundit, leftist 'media' lacky, and leftist partisan when they were telling you what do to with your body in 2020? Where was your outrage then, I bet you even marched right out and got the shot just like a good little leftie like they told you do, didn't you?

Unlikely. Besides, I know far to many women that were not affected mentally or intellectually by being on the pill most of their life, including my own wife. Only dumbasses pay the slightest attention to people like Kirk on anything related to medical issues. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings if you get your medical advice from talk radio. Just sayin...:cool:
so we should listen to you and not kirk??

I was mocking and insulting Charlie Kirk, and some posters just took offense as they view Kirk as a political kindred spirit, somehow making his medical views worthy of consideration. They are not. His bio is available on Wikipedia and elsewhere. You will not find the first medical, chemistry, or biology reference associated with his name, unless you count high school. It is his own conceit and hubris, that he might put himself forward on that issue, and his warning not worth considering.

Forum List

Back