Charlie Kirk says birth control “really screws up female brains"

Birth control has been a huge aid in the survival of the nation.
Most stupid people don't broadcast it the way you do.

IF it were 'a huge aid' we wouldn't need your stupid pontificating to point it out.
Hey, look there's the sun
You should have learned this years ago. Put this over your bed and resist the "I am a genius' thing that has a hold of you

1712240967425.png

If Republicans are wondering why they are having a problem with female voters lately look no further than Turning Points USA founder Charlie Kirk. It wasn't enough to strike down Roe and open up that Pandora's box, but now Charlie Kirk is telling his flock that they shouldn't be using birth control either. Turning Points USA, by the way, single handedly destroyed the Arizona Republican Party. The AZ GOP was a force to be reckoned with for decades, but since TPA infiltrated the ranks and got their extremist candidates on the ballot they've presided over a slate of continual losses.

Any medication that contains synthetic hormones affects brain chemistry. This isn't news. Men taking synthetic testosterone have the same issue. Anyone taking steroids has the same issue.

Disparaging Trump supporters again I see. Any negative comments made about Biden supporters having issues with what he is doing or saying? Yeah, that's what I thought.
BS.

U.S. signs off on more bombs, warplanes for Israel​

1712240970124.png
The Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2024/03/29 › us-we...

6 days ago — Despite the U.S. and Israeli governments' growing rift over the Gaza war, the Biden administration continues to authorize major weapons ...

They Had Just Delivered Tons of Food. Then Their Convoy ...​

1712241031361.png
The New York Times
https://www.nytimes.com › World › Middle East

24 minutes ago — The deaths of World Central Kitchen workers pushed the number of aid employees killed during the war in Gaza to at least 196, according to ..

Exactly. They're all in here defending his comments. They want to make abortions illegal and also don't want them taking birth control that would prevent the need for one. Apparently, we're all supposed to live in a "Leave it to Beaver" fantasy world where nobody has sex until their wedding night and everyone has eight kids.

And here you are defending the drug companies who not only poison humans but also the environment.

Those days are over. The trend is small families or not having kids st all. And the trend is going to grow.
I love it when stupid people don't even pay attention to what they are saying

Shrinking births are going to grow

Not only is that false , it implies the opposite of your premise

THe highest birthrates are associated with religion and the lowest with atheism and perversion.

And the cause is not at all what you think, it is abortion's increasing incidence of killing girls over boys

Unnatural Gender Imbalances

China is also witnessing a strange, unnatural, and growing disproportion between its numbers of baby boys and baby girls, and it is not the only country in which this is happening. In ordinary human populations, around 104-105 boys are typically born for every 100 girls. However, since the advent of its coercive one-child policy, China has broken this natural biological rhythm. Its 1982 census counted almost 109 baby boys for every 100 baby girls; by 1995, the reported ratio was up to almost 116 boys for every 100 girls, and by 2000, it was approaching 120:100.

INDIA EVEN WORSE

1712241334466.png

I love it when stupid people don't even pay attention to what they are saying

Shrinking births are going to grow

Not only is that false , it implies the opposite of your premise

THe highest birthrates are associated with religion and the lowest with atheism and perversion.

And the cause is not at all what you think, it is abortion's increasing incidence of killing girls over boys

Unnatural Gender Imbalances

China is also witnessing a strange, unnatural, and growing disproportion between its numbers of baby boys and baby girls, and it is not the only country in which this is happening. In ordinary human populations, around 104-105 boys are typically born for every 100 girls. However, since the advent of its coercive one-child policy, China has broken this natural biological rhythm. Its 1982 census counted almost 109 baby boys for every 100 baby girls; by 1995, the reported ratio was up to almost 116 boys for every 100 girls, and by 2000, it was approaching 120:100.

INDIA EVEN WORSE

View attachment 927105
So how do we get rid of all abortions then. If it's not promoting people using birth control what's your answer since you seem to have all the answers. I'm against abortion. I also don't buy into the falli. ng birthrate crazies pushing that it is such a big issue. We have plenty of births.

How about one with only a law degree? Did you believe Biden when he told the country that the covid vax stopped the spread?
It helped minimize, but it is not stopped, even now. It is simply not as serious, with the advent of the vaccines, treatments better tailor to the disease and lessons learned. I hear just about everything politicians on both sides say, never banking all my faith in their pronouncement for public consumption. Remember when DJT was publicly minimizing it, but was telling his biographer who deadly serious it was? Listen, hear, and chart your own course to the degree possible.

So you don’t want to take advice from George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, or Harry Truman?

Some of the most successful people of world history never received a college degree.

One of the most brilliant minds and businessman in US history was Henry Ford. The man did not even attend high school
They kind of dead, so I doubt it will come up, but if contacted from the afterlife, it is unlikely I would accept their advice without a big grain of salt. Do you speak with them often, or only when experiencing non-ordinary reality due to drugs, drink or unmanaged crisis?

It helped minimize, but it is not stopped, even now. It is simply not as serious, with the advent of the vaccines, treatments better tailor to the disease and lessons learned. I hear just about everything politicians on both sides say, never banking all my faith in their pronouncement for public consumption. Remember when DJT was publicly minimizing it, but was telling his biographer who deadly serious it was? Listen, hear, and chart your own course to the degree possible.

It didn't minimize anything, just the opposite and it wasn't 'serious' until your currupt pols placed covid patients in nursing homes of all places. And then started counting every death with covid as dying from covid. All to get rid of Trump, so I'm sure you approve of the corruption, the ends justify the means, right?

It didn't minimize anything, just the opposite and it wasn't 'serious' until your currupt pols placed covid patients in nursing homes of all places. And then started counting every death with covid as dying from covid. All to get rid of Trump, so I'm sure you approve of the corruption, the ends justify the means, right?
That started during the Trump administration. Foolish mistake, indeed. People need to realize, electing the wrong local leaders, whether based on political affiliation or belief in the person, can, does and will have consequences.

That started during the Trump administration. Foolish mistake, indeed. People need to realize, electing the wrong local leaders, whether based on political affiliation or belief in the person, can, does and will have consequences.

It was D governors and D Health secretaries that did it, and I hope they rot in hell. I guess you expected Trump to intervene in their decisions so you could claim he was being a dictator. As does electing federal level corrupt pieces of shit like Biden.

It was D governors and D Health secretaries that did it, and I hope they rot in hell. I guess you expected Trump to intervene in their decisions so you could claim he was being a dictator. As does electing federal level corrupt pieces of shit like Biden.
Whine, whine, whine. Perhaps you would feel better if you sipped a glass of wine, instead of wallowing in your partisan whining. Try to get a grip. Your life is not controlled by politics, unless you let it be, by getting carried away with partisan zeal.

Whine, whine, whine. Perhaps you would feel better if you sipped a glass of wine, instead of wallowing in your partisan whining. Try to get a grip. Your life is not controlled by politics, unless you let it be, by getting carried away with partisan zeal.

Why do you lefties resort to calling those who disagree with you whiners, is that all you have to go with?

Tell you what, when you quit whining about Trump, then we'll have something to discuss, until then you really should try to keep your hypocrisy under wraps, it's not very flattering. :dunno:

Exactly. They're all in here defending his comments. They want to make abortions illegal and also don't want them taking birth control that would prevent the need for one. Apparently, we're all supposed to live in a "Leave it to Beaver" fantasy world where nobody has sex until their wedding night and everyone has eight kids.
And here you are defending the pharmaceutical-industrial complex.

While Kirk's comments are indeed sheer speculation, there's no denying that fucking with the hormonal balances of all humans, regardless of sex, has decidedly shown to have numerous (some yet to be discovered) deleterious side-effects....None of any of that has to do with your shamelessly bigoted broad brushing of the populists in general, and Kirk in particular.

The populists didn't break you, they revealed how utterly broken and irretrievably bigoted that you are.

Holy shit you fucking retards, it DOES mess with their minds.
But BigPharm has a "medication" for that!!!

At this point politics may be the most important part of living. It is maddening.

Forum List

Back