Charlie Sheen morphs into a "liberal"?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Like all other republicans they are Conservatives all the way up until they fly too close to the sun....and denounced as a liberal on the way down like just about any other person place or thing in existence EXCEPT Reagan. (still cant figure that one out)

Charlie Sheen: ‘I’m a Constitutional Republican … Sheen and Sheen in ‘16’

CNS even covered this guy as a Constitutional Republican...until he admits he's sick. NOW according to a few threads here, sickness morphs your beliefs into liberal ones, but only republicans can see it

Charlie Sheen, unlike his well known liberal father, Martin Sheen, is not known for his political views. No one would take poor Charlie Sheen seriously. The man just revealed that he's HIV positive.

Like all other republicans they are Conservatives all the way up until they fly too close to the sun....and denounced as a liberal on the way down like just about any other person place or thing in existence EXCEPT Reagan. (still cant figure that one out)

CNS even covered this guy as a Constitutional Republican...until he admits he's sick. NOW according to a few threads here, sickness morphs your beliefs into liberal ones, but only republicans can see it

Yo, you might want to see a doctor yourself? You seem unscrewed!!!

"GTP"

Fags, blacks and Hispanics are the ones with very high rates of Aids

He's getting treatment for HIV. He'll have a long life, thanks to new treatments. Years ago it was a death sentence.

Yeah, all those drugs to save lives, created by those EVIL PHARMA companies. Lets get them, screw them, and drive them out of business! Lefty supposed rational plan-)

He's getting treatment for HIV. He'll have a long life, thanks to new treatments. Years ago it was a death sentence.

Yeah, all those drugs to save lives, created by those EVIL PHARMA companies. Lets get them, screw them, and drive them out of business! Lefty supposed rational plan-)
The problem is, Americans pay more than other countries for the identical drug. Big Pharma pays Congress off big time.

Charlie Sheen, unlike his well known liberal father, Martin Sheen, is not known for his political views. No one would take poor Charlie Sheen seriously. The man just revealed that he's HIV positive.

Except CNS did a story on him and he was one of the hollywood conservatives club until he announced his status. NOW, he shouldnt be taken seriously...after he was.

What are you whining about? As if anyone is against pharma companies because of HIV treatments lol

While this is an absurd OP, I don't know what a "Constitutional Republican" is? He is a massive drug offender, he actively engages in prostitution and gambling and runs his cars off of bridges (Mulholland actually but I took a little liberty here) and leaves the scene. Those don't sound like the Republicans that you rail against. I don't care what political affiliation he has. He is douche bag!

Kind of explains his meltdown...I'd have a meltdown too if I discovered I had contracted an incurable disease.

Heck, I don't care what his political affiliation is, nor do I see how it relates to his diagnoses...but I'll bet if he had it to do over again, he'd be more careful where he stuck his willy.

While this is an absurd OP, I don't know what a "Constitutional Republican" is? He is a massive drug offender, he actively engages in prostitution and gambling and runs his cars off of bridges (Mulholland actually but I took a little liberty here) and leaves the scene. Those don't sound like the Republicans that you rail against. I don't care what political affiliation he has. He is douche bag!

Gambling and prostitution are things republicans dont do? How heavy is that broad brush?

Gambling and prostitution are things republicans dont do? How heavy is that broad brush?
I didn't say that. I inferred that it doesn't sound like the platform of the traditional republican candidate. They are not bedrocks of the traditional Republican platform. Legalizing drugs and prostitution is far more progressive than traditional Republicans would be.

Forum List

Back