Charlotte Burning: Latest City To Be Destroyed By The Democrats...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
sd_1.jpg

And so another once great city falls. It's very sad. You would think folks would have learned by now. Charlotte now joins the ranks of other Third World Democrat disasters like Chicago, Detroit, Flint, and so on. Remember people, all of our communities are just one or two Democrats away from becoming miserable Hellholes. Don't allow it to happen to your community. Peace.

Why don't you list 5 " republican" cities so we can see how it's done right ???

sd_1.jpg

And so another once great city falls. It's very sad. You would think folks would have learned by now. Charlotte now joins the ranks of other Third World Democrat disasters like Chicago, Detroit, Flint, and so on. Remember people, all of our communities are just one or two Democrats away from becoming miserable Hellholes. Don't allow it to happen to your community. Peace.

This first video where the feral savages are attacking the police car, this looks like when people drive through a Safari Park and the gang of Primates all run towards the car and start jumping on it and attacking it, it's the same primative mentality exhibited below.

They should not have left the cage unlocked at Charlotte Zoo then they wouldn't have escaped.

This below video, this situation could have been brought under control and America will have to accept that it's either law and order is restored by shooting the below type of feral savages or re-Segregation, they hate white people, they want to kill white people, they don't want to live amongst white people, so they WANT Segregation, so it should be reintroduced, either that or it'll be a full-blown race war and the POS will just have to be shot anyhow.

This Braxton Winston "tell us what we can do?"

STFU and get to the back of the bus for starters.

The one to the left of Braxton Winston with the idiotic "My blackness is a gift from God" t-shirt on and the army type cap, he looks straight out of the wilds of the Congo.

Can't do any worse than Democrats. My God, what a mess. WTG Dems!

List a couple !

Oh wait, ALL cities are democrat ! Makes it convenient when you want to bitch about the Dems .
What party are the mayors of Fresno, Miami, Oklahoma City, Omaha, San Diego, Tulsa?

to name a few....you have been educated now thank me!

Can't do any worse than Democrats. My God, what a mess. WTG Dems!

List a couple !

Oh wait, ALL cities are democrat ! Makes it convenient when you want to bitch about the Dems .

Your city goes Democrat, i recommend exiting as soon as possible. Things will go downhill very quickly. Charlotte's experiencing that right now. And more misery is coming. It won't get better. It'll only get worse.

People really need to do their research before moving to a community. Check out what the political/government structure of the community is. If it's Democrat-controlled, don't even consider settling there. It's gonna be bad. And it'll only get worse.

OP...or by smartphones and video...as if they're isolated by Reaganism-pander to the rich policies wrecking the nonrich and the country.

The people we know in the NC national guard just got the call up about an hour ago to head for Charlotte. Time Warner arena in Charlotte is being looted, (ironically one of Hillary's big supporters).

Blacks run Charlotte, they hold most of the leadership positions in city government, black cop shoots black man, how is this a whitey problem?

Blacks run Charlotte, they hold most of the leadership positions in city government, black cop shoots black man, how is this a whitey problem?

The Democrats told em it is. Most of the Democrat thug assholes out there, likely don't even know it was an African American female officer who shot the man. All they know is, the Democrats ordered them into the streets.

They are not protesters they are rioters get it right news media....this will help Trump in the end.

I see a mass exodus coming for Charlotte. Good hard-working law abiding folks will be fleeing. Charlotte will likely go the way of other wonderful Democrat success stories like Chicago, Detroit, Flint, and so on. It is very sad. I'm sure they loved Charlotte. But they know they have to leave.

Forum List

Back