Charlotte Church Shuts Down Trump Inauguration Offer

Here we go, yet another 'I hate Donald Trump' thread-starter post from this OP. Come on USMB. Gotta put some limits on this stuff. The flooding is out of control.
You're as big a hack as Lakhota. You think if you whine enough you'll get this turned into a Conservatives Only board? What, are you Cereal Killer's grandson or something?

Here we go, yet another 'I hate Donald Trump' thread-starter post from this OP. Come on USMB. Gotta put some limits on this stuff. The flooding is out of control.
You're as big a hack as Lakhota. You think if you whine enough you'll get this turned into a Conservatives Only board? What, are you Cereal Killer's grandson or something?

There needs to be limits on number of posters' thread-starting posts. Y'all have just about ruined the site. Non-stop repetitive gibberish. It's killing the Forum.

There needs to be limits on number of posters' thread-starting posts. Y'all have just about ruined the site. Non-stop repetitive gibberish. It's killing the Forum.
Think of it as a political magazine of sorts. Lots of information. Choose those you want to read. I haven't started a thread in weeks, maybe months, btw. So don't say y'all.

5874d9a61200002d00ad6a94.jpeg

Welsh singer Charlotte Church just became the latest musician to deny Donald Trump an Inauguration Day performance.

Claiming that his team had recently reached out to ask her to sing during the upcoming ceremony on Jan. 20, Church responded with a cheeky announcement over Twitter.

“A simple Internet search would show I think you’re a tyrant,” she wrote, addressing the president-elect.

In a December 2015 tweet, Church called Trump a “Sith death eater” and an “amoeba,” continuing to say, “I really, really detest him.”

Later, on a 2016 episode of British talk show “The Last Leg,” she further emphasized her feelings on the president-elect.

“I don’t hate anybody, but I hate that man,” the singer said.

More: Charlotte Church Shuts Down Trump Inauguration Offer

Thank you, Charlotte. I also hate him.

All of these enlightened artists are damned lucky that Trump isn't black, or they'd all be shamed for being such racists. I mean, we all know that any criticism of a president isn't about policy, correct?

Welsh singer Charlotte Church just became the latest musician to deny Donald Trump an Inauguration Day performance.

Claiming that his team had recently reached out to ask her to sing during the upcoming ceremony on Jan. 20, Church responded with a cheeky announcement over Twitter.

“A simple Internet search would show I think you’re a tyrant,” she wrote, addressing the president-elect.

In a December 2015 tweet, Church called Trump a “Sith death eater” and an “amoeba,” continuing to say, “I really, really detest him.”

Later, on a 2016 episode of British talk show “The Last Leg,” she further emphasized her feelings on the president-elect.

Who the fuck is she? Also she is Welsh. Invite an American singer like hank Willaims Jr.
no one knows who she is, this is now her most famous moment. doubt she was really invited, its a tokyo rose thing

Oh now, come on. Remember some years back, she had an infomercial where you could call a 1-800 number to buy her album. LOL

They'll simmer down once they realize they are still going to get the same allotment of gubmint cheez under Trump that they got under Obama. They're just worried that they might get weaned off the teat.

Think of it as a political magazine of sorts. Lots of information. Choose those you want to read. I haven't started a thread in weeks, maybe months, btw. So don't say y'all.

Wasn't referring to you personally. We all know who the few posters are. It's just a couple of em who hijack the Forum with numerous same-themed thread-starter posts. It's too much. There should be some limits.

Who the fuck is she? Also she is Welsh. Invite an American singer like hank Willaims Jr.
no one knows who she is, this is now her most famous moment. doubt she was really invited, its a tokyo rose thing

Oh now, come on. Remember some years back, she had an infomercial where you could call a 1-800 number to buy her album. LOL
Probably got a 1-900 number now

Wasn't referring to you personally. We all know who the few posters are. It's just a couple of em who hijack the Forum with numerous same-themed thread-starter posts. It's too much. There should be some limits.
Do you have OCD? You need to let this go, newbie.
There aren't that many people on this board at any given time, and if there weren't multiple threads started by hacks, there would be little to reply to. It would very quickly get very boring and THAT would kill the board.

Forum List

Back