The border wall

existing border FENCE
The old fence didn't keep anyone out. The new WALL kept most of them out.

1722430198087.jpeg
Old fence
1722430474642.jpeg
Old fence
1722430230413.jpeg
Old fence

1722430561304.jpeg
New WALL

It just takes them a bit longer to find their way over, under, and through the wall as opposed to the older structures.
The problem is the Texas section. But it's all just a photo op anyway since MOST crossers come through the ports of entry.
True. The real solution is Trump's "remain in Mexico" policy.

True. The real solution is Trump's "remain in Mexico" policy.
Hopefully when Harris takes office her administration will adopt a polocy that won't leave Mexican children in U.S. custody when their parents are deported like "remain in Mexico" did. Revoking the business licenses of anyone who employs illegals would be a good approach as well.

Walls not keep people out. :)

It for certain slows them down and or makes the sick, pregnant, children, elderly, disabled stay on the other side.

You stupid OX. 200K per month ain't coming thru a tunnel dug by Mexican drug runners.
You and no-go-commee-joe are two of the most ignorant sheet-spreaders on the internet. They Deep state must be good to constantly make a fool of yourself. "Walls don't work you chirp". What a cheese dic Ape you are.

Mexico paid dearly during Trump years. They lost industry, forced to house the phony asylum bunch, put guards on their own southern border, tarrifs, lost remittance etc. Uh, it ain't rocket science.

Hopefully when Harris takes office her administration will adopt a policy that won't leave Mexican children in U.S. custody when their parents are deported like "remain in Mexico" did. Revoking the business licenses of anyone who employs illegals would be a good approach as well.
I think you mean the Biden admin?
I have a tougher time sending good workers back, Chinese, Russians, terrorists, criminals, hell yes.

Look at the stupid forkers in this sort of thread. round and round they go posting the same old BS they posted ten years ago hoping to irritate someone. Like this mental midget just up above. What a freaking CA home O that goof is. Never-ending BS outa their mouths. Like Iillegal immigration is down? WTH? run up the credit card to $10,000 then pay down $3K and that is supposed to be a win? Sod off wankers.

Illegal immigration is down by 40% over the last 3 years.

I think you mean the Biden admin?
I have a tougher time sending good workers back, Chinese, Russians, terrorists, criminals, hell yes.

Me too. Every time I post "keep the good" out with the bad, I get lambasted on the boards. That they all broke the law, they all must go. Seems counter-productive and costly.

Look at the stupid forkers in this sort of thread. round and round they go posting the same old BS they posted ten years ago hoping to irritate someone. Like this mental midget just up above. What a freaking CA home O that goof is. Never-ending BS outa their mouths. Like Iillegal immigration is down? WTH? run up the credit card to $10,000 then pay down $3K and that is supposed to be a win? Sod off wankers.
Here you go, dumbass....

Forum List

Back