Charlottesville vs. Failed Coup

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Joe Bidens doomed candidacy raises an interesting quandary: he's named Charlottesville as the incident that brought him back to life because it was unimaginably unAmerican, yet he was either a part or, or completely oblivious to the Obama Administration Failed Coup.

Neither speaks well for him

All Biden has beyond has is creepiness, DIVISIVE Identity politics and Trump hate. Nothing regarding policy, or how to be the Chief Executive of the country. As a legislator he has never actually had to do, or accomplish anything. Absolutely no accountability.

Last edited:
All Biden has beyond his creepiness is DVISIVE Identity politics and Trump hate. Nothing regarding policy, or how to be the Chief Executive of the country. As a legislator he has never actually had to do, or accomplish anything. Absolutely no accountability.

"Michelle" is Biden "her" time until ALL 20 current candidates are spayed or neutered, then the democrat Party will turn to "her" as their Savior even when her husband is facing charges of sedition and treason

Joe Bidens doomed candidacy raises an interesting quandary: he's named Charlottesville as the incident that brought him back to life because it was unimaginably unAmerican, yet he was either a part or, or completely oblivious to the Obama Administration Failed Coup.

Biden is a has-been who never was.

The poop-ploy will work as well as the Birther thing.....

Good for frothing up the base.

All Biden has beyond his creepiness is DVISIVE Identity politics and Trump hate. Nothing regarding policy, or how to be the Chief Executive of the country. As a legislator he has never actually had to do, or accomplish anything. Absolutely no accountability.

"Michelle" is Biden "her" time until ALL 20 current candidates are spayed or neutered, then the democrat Party will turn to "her" as their Savior even when her husband is facing charges of sedition and treason

A friend of mine said that yesterday, although I think he meant for 2024. I don't think she has the balls to get into politics, but then again from what I hear she's the only one in the family that physically has them.

Funny. Someone criticized Biden for NOT VISITING Charlottesville in the last 20 months despite it being so important to Plugs.

Biden's political successes were never based on his accomplishments but always on his ability to convince people his intentions were good regardless of whether his actions produced anything. Another way of putting it is that he has been able to convince people his heart is in the right place even if his head is clearly up his ass.

Forum List

Back