Charts from the senate income inequity hearing

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members often inadvertently prove someone's point about them.
Who wants to do away with originalist definitions and understandings of the US constitution? What party is supporting the violation of the First Amendment versus the Catholic Church?

Yep. REEEEEEAL American... right there.

Does the creosote on the railroad tie stuck in your eye sting at all?

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members often double down after an epic fail.
Ah it's the "If I don't acknowledge it, I won't look as big of a douche." defense.

13242d1303224740t-who-are-the-gop-intellectuals-if-any-retarderenabled.jpg

No doubt the Article 15, Rdean, and Truthmatters are the Real Americans™. :eusa_whistle:

When in doubt (or rep whoring), a USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member will either attack TM and rdean or formulate an insult that involves TM and rdean.

(Big yuks all around the circle jerk and green squares for all!)

No reps from it, and wasn't rep whoring...I'm just putting you with USMB's finest, Art, the Real Americans™.

Anyone who doesn't take crap from the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade and exposes them for who they are shall be identified with who the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade fears most.

Who wants to do away with originalist definitions and understandings of the US constitution? What party is supporting the violation of the First Amendment versus the Catholic Church?

Yep. REEEEEEAL American... right there.

Does the creosote on the railroad tie stuck in your eye sting at all?

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members often double down after an epic fail.
Ah it's the "If I don't acknowledge it, I won't look as big of a douche." defense.

13242d1303224740t-who-are-the-gop-intellectuals-if-any-retarderenabled.jpg

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members rarely realize it when they've doubled down on an epic fail.

When in doubt (or rep whoring), a USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member will either attack TM and rdean or formulate an insult that involves TM and rdean.

No reps from it, and wasn't rep whoring...I'm just putting you with USMB's finest, Art, the Real Americans™.

Anyone who doesn't take crap from the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade and exposes them for who they are shall be identified with who the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade fears most.

There's almost a coherent sentence in Arty's post.

He is starting to channel TDM.

No, it's the PissyChrissy "Lather Rinse Repeat" defense. Keep posting the same BS regardless of what the thread does and the amount of total mockery you rack up. Fostered by not reading anything anyone else has to say.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4807443-post219.html

No, it's the PissyChrissy "Lather Rinse Repeat" defense. Keep posting the same BS regardless of what the thread does and the amount of total mockery you rack up. Fostered by not reading anything anyone else has to say.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/4807548-post242.html

*pulls out pliers*

*takes out hooks*

*leaves the USMB Right Wing Nut Bridage flopping and gasping for air*

*packs up gear*

*smiles*

*goes to bed*

*pulls out pliers*

*takes out hooks*

*leaves the USMB Right Wing Nut Bridage flopping and gasping for air*

*packs up gear*

*smiles*

*goes to bed*
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgCq7oQ-dZE"]Brave Sir Robin Fled - YouTube[/ame]

Shoulda stopped PWI hours ago.

In the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade world, the government sits in the interview room and then tells the employer who to hire.

No but If I only hire white people I get slapped with a discrimination law suit.

If I only hire white men then I get slapped with a race and gender discrimination law suit and the fucking government has noting to do with that right?

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members would prefer it if they could only hire white men if they want to.

And this simply points out how far beyond reality you have gone.... You are officially in nutjob winger territory and it looks like you're setting up permanent housing

Why don't you get a tradmark for your "USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade"? :lol:
Art...I really did expect more substance from you and you have been a sad disappointment with your posts.

No but If I only hire white people I get slapped with a discrimination law suit.

If I only hire white men then I get slapped with a race and gender discrimination law suit and the fucking government has noting to do with that right?

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members would prefer it if they could only hire white men if they want to.

And this simply points out how far beyond reality you have gone.... You are officially in nutjob winger territory and it looks like you're setting up permanent housing

It's what I've been saying. A year ago he had valid posts...some I may not have agreed with, but valid. Now he's lost it for whatever reason.

"USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade Member"...

Is there an application for this 'brigade' and if there is, can I get one? Are there dues and if so, how much are they? Are there meetings and do we get to eat if there are?

So many questions and no answers...

Reminds me of the left...

Why don't you get a tradmark for your "USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade"? :lol:
Art...I really did expect more substance from you and you have been a sad disappointment with your posts.

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members think non members care about their opinions of them.

When shown the truth of what they are really saying, the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member will pretend it didn't happen and attack the messenger.

Forum List

Back