Charts from the senate income inequity hearing

6a00d83452403c69e20133eca1fa97970b-pi

The crying never stops.

I'm just amazed at how long you babies can keep this shit up.

It isn't crying. It is just amazing that so many can see the problem with the wealthy increasing their wealth while no other group does, and having their taxes lowered at the same time, and still supporting the need for even more of it. Seriously, for those who claim that anyone moderately progressive is drinking the Koolaid, I can only laugh, as it is more than obvious who has become drunk off of the Koolaid.

You aren't a Real American™ unless you are a USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member.

Keep it up...you're just showing what I said about you is correct. Just like TM, Rdean and the rest of the far left whacko's, you have lowered yourself down to that level...good for you, buddy. :razz:

Many USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade Members are not aware of their own affiliation. One who plays the "Real Americans™" card is undoubtedly a member.

The crying never stops.

It isn't crying. It is just amazing that so many can see the problem with the wealthy increasing their wealth while no other group does, and having their taxes lowered at the same time, and still supporting the need for even more of it. Seriously, for those who claim that anyone moderately progressive is drinking the Koolaid, I can only laugh, as it is more than obvious who has become drunk off of the Koolaid.

There is no problem with the wealthy getting wealthier as long as that doesn't prevent the poorer getting wealthier, too.

And not one of you guys whining about "income inequality" has ANY ability to show that the rich getting richer translates into the less wealthy or poor losing ground.

The crying never stops.

There is no problem with the wealthy getting wealthier as long as that doesn't prevent the poorer getting wealthier, too.

And not one of you guys whining about "income inequality" has ANY ability to show that the rich getting richer translates into the less wealthy or poor losing ground.

6a00d83452403c69e20133eca1fa97970b-pi

You aren't a Real American™ unless you are a USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member.

Keep it up...you're just showing what I said about you is correct. Just like TM, Rdean and the rest of the far left whacko's, you have lowered yourself down to that level...good for you, buddy. :razz:

Many USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade Members are not aware of their own affiliation. One who plays the "Real Americans™" card is undoubtedly a member.

No doubt the Article 15, Rdean, and Truthmatters are the Real Americans™. :eusa_whistle:

The crying never stops.

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members ignore the fact that standard of living for the middle and lower classes has deteriorated over the last 30 years while the upper and elite classes have flourished.

No doubt the Article 15, Rdean, and Truthmatters are the Real Americans™. :eusa_whistle:
If by "Real" you mean "Anti", sure.

Left Wing Nut Brigade are the Real Americans™!

There is a faction within the class of the wealthy which are keeping the poor and middle class down. However, the tax charts are just a shadow of the actual obstructing object.

Our legislative and executive branches are fully captured by certain financial interests who have tailored our laws and the entire finanical system so that they may make gigantic risks for gigantic profits, and when those risks snap back and cause damage, everyone else is forced to shoulder the brunt of the costs.

This incentivizes systemic risk, with the result that rapid rises and abyssmal destruction will keep occurring over and over as long as the rubes believe these manipulators are blameless and other scapegoats can be found to be used as burnt offerings on the shattered and defiled altar of Capitalism.

Last edited:

When in doubt (or rep whoring), a USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member will either attack TM and rdean or formulate an insult that involves TM and rdean.

(Big yuks all around the circle jerk and green squares for all!)

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members ignore the fact that standard of living for the middle and lower classes has deteriorated over the last 30 years while the upper and elite classes have flourished.
2005687906575855616_rs.jpg

For cryin out loud Arty...!! I wanna know what the hell fucked you up! I used to have actually a LITTLE respect for your intelligence on occasion. You send away for a home lobotomy kit and something went horribly wrong? You've been on a tear for at least a week and I'm trying to figure it out... but you know... maybe its just not worth it anymore. Used to be you could be somewhat articulate when being a dick. I can respect that. But now? Dayum, even Rdean can school you in creative insults. That ain't good.

Last edited:

When in doubt (or rep whoring), a USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member will either attack TM and rdean or formulate an insult that involves TM and rdean.

(Big yuks all around the circle jerk and green squares for all!)

crying-baby-300x300.jpg

Forum List

Back