Charts from the senate income inequity hearing

Nah.. the left wants diversity in people.. every color, sexual orientation, background, etc...

But they want a manipulated outcome

In the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade world, diversity and multiculturalism are bad.

Nope.. nice try...

Equalizing outcome thru governmental manipulation and unequal treatment gy government under law is bad...

Having a multicultural society and diverse views and backgrounds... all well and good, as long as all are treated equally and freedoms are ensured

In the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade world, the government stepping in to stop racist practices should be against the rules.

“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”Thomas Jefferson

It is a quote that TruthMatters used from another thread. Does she understand it? No, obviously not. It didn't prove her point in the other thread and she has forgotten it just like most of the left has forgotten it...

Whether a man in a ski mask pulls a gun and steals your wallet or whether the government steals it in the form of taxes, it is ROBBERY. The use of food stamps is up 26% over the last three years. Welfare payments are up 25%. The number of people on Medicaid and Medicare (adjusted for the baby boomers) is up as much. Obamacare doesn't really kick in until 2014, but health care costs (which Obamacare was supposed to IMMEDIATELY address) is up an average of 16%. Gasoline is projected to be at it's highest cost this summer, well in excess of $4.00 a gallon. As a result, inflation is circling us like a bad dream... some experts expect it to surpass 7.5% NEXT YEAR (mostly due to rising fuel costs).

Oh, by the way, Solydra just dumped 3,600 pallets of solar panels into THE DUMP. They dumped 3,000 pallets into the dump last week.

I don't understand this jealousy that the left have... this desire to take from those who have and give to those who will not contribute. It must really be a personality thing... to hate those who have done better than you and have this need to punish them.

Thomas Jefferson would step on your nuts for demonizing the people most hurt from the acts of the wealthy elite.

Is it because the left have not MATURED enough to know that there are not "boogie men" out there hiding behind every rock or under your bed? Have they just traded their child hood nighmares for those of their "adult hood?" Is it possibly a lack of taking responsibility for your own actions that you have to put forth the position that, "Well, I can't do anything more because of course the 'wealthy elite' are in charge"?

Notice how the left think the "wealthy elite" are like some type of pupetteers who pull strings and everyone has to dance at their behest? Really? I don't understand the jealousy, the hatred, the inability to be in charge of your own destiny. Are you really that inept that you have to blame your position in life on some sort of "boogie man"?

Cowboy up slick... grow a pair.

“The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”Thomas Jefferson

It is a quote that TruthMatters used from another thread. Does she understand it? No, obviously not. It didn't prove her point in the other thread and she has forgotten it just like most of the left has forgotten it...

Whether a man in a ski mask pulls a gun and steals your wallet or whether the government steals it in the form of taxes, it is ROBBERY. The use of food stamps is up 26% over the last three years. Welfare payments are up 25%. The number of people on Medicaid and Medicare (adjusted for the baby boomers) is up as much. Obamacare doesn't really kick in until 2014, but health care costs (which Obamacare was supposed to IMMEDIATELY address) is up an average of 16%. Gasoline is projected to be at it's highest cost this summer, well in excess of $4.00 a gallon. As a result, inflation is circling us like a bad dream... some experts expect it to surpass 7.5% NEXT YEAR (mostly due to rising fuel costs).

Oh, by the way, Solydra just dumped 3,600 pallets of solar panels into THE DUMP. They dumped 3,000 pallets into the dump last week.

I don't understand this jealousy that the left have... this desire to take from those who have and give to those who will not contribute. It must really be a personality thing... to hate those who have done better than you and have this need to punish them.

Thomas Jefferson would step on your nuts for demonizing the people most hurt from the acts of the wealthy elite.

Is it because the left have not MATURED enough to know that there are not "boogie men" out there hiding behind every rock or under your bed? Have they just traded their child hood nighmares for those of their "adult hood?" Is it possibly a lack of taking responsibility for your own actions that you have to put forth the position that, "Well, I can't do anything more because of course the 'wealthy elite' are in charge"?

Notice how the left think the "wealthy elite" are like some type of pupetteers who pull strings and everyone has to dance at their behest? Really? I don't understand the jealousy, the hatred, the inability to be in charge of your own destiny. Are you really that inept that you have to blame your position in life on some sort of "boogie man"?

So, if the poor have no bread, and the aristocracy live in luxurious, extravagant wealth, the poor should what exactly? Eat Cake? Change their lot in life?

How do the poor change their lot in life in a representative republic? Are there MORE POOR than rich?
You've just advocated for revolution by the poor. Congratulations.

The USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member will always frame this debate in terms of the individual, in particular the one they are talking too. They will always assume the individual they are talking to is not a self sufficient person, that they are not trying to improve their own situation, and in most cases that they expect the government to improve their own individual situation. On the grander scale the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member chooses to frame the debate in terms of the individual because they want to steer things away from how trends like the OP affect our nation as a whole.

mushroom cloud, sharia law, ground zero mosque, obama will confiscate guns, and declare "marshall law" etc. pp

boogiemen, bahahaha

mushroom cloud, sharia law, ground zero mosque, obama will confiscate guns, and declare "marshall law" etc. pp

boogiemen, bahahaha

The only emotion a USMB Right Wing Nut member thinks he or she understands is fear.

In the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade world, diversity and multiculturalism are bad.

Nope.. nice try...

Equalizing outcome thru governmental manipulation and unequal treatment gy government under law is bad...

Having a multicultural society and diverse views and backgrounds... all well and good, as long as all are treated equally and freedoms are ensured

In the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade world, the government stepping in to stop racist practices should be against the rules.

It is also a racist practice to require such things as quotas... In addition, equal treatment by government under law is not racist... nor is eliminating entitlements, freebies, and handouts to persons who are quite able to work (and no, before you say it, I do not support handouts to corporations, farmers, etc, either)

So, if the poor have no bread, and the aristocracy live in luxurious, extravagant wealth, the poor should what exactly? Eat Cake? Change their lot in life?

How do the poor change their lot in life in a representative republic? Are there MORE POOR than rich?

Maybe we should raise taxes on the poor back to the rates they were under Eisenhower.

In the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade world, it's racist to implement policy that prevents racist hiring practices.

In the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade world, the government sits in the interview room and then tells the employer who to hire.

Maybe we should raise taxes on the poor back to the rates they were under Eisenhower.

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members would like this idea so long as it only pertained to the poor.

USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade members would like this idea so long as it only pertained to the poor.

Hey Masshole, I'm not the one touting the golden age of Eisenhower and his higher tax rates on everyone. It's you and the rest of the flock that are doing that.

Hey Masshole, I'm not the one touting the golden age of Eisenhower and his higher tax rates on everyone. It's you and the rest of the flock that are doing that.

One consistent trait of the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member's debate style is to make up assertions for you that you never made. They also enjoy attributing assertions made by the few to the whole.

One consistent trait of the USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member's debate style is to make up assertions for you that you never made. They also enjoy attributing assertions made by the few to the whole.

I remember when you weren't a left wing nut, Art, I guess this election cycle has changed your demeanor.

Unsurprisingly, a poster mocking the behavior of the USMB Right Wing Nut Bridage annoys the USMB Mod Staff.

Unsurprisingly, a poster mocking the behavior of the USMB Right Wing Nut Bridage annoys the USMB Mod Staff.

You know as well as I do that I'm only a mod when acting in a mod capacity, any other time I'm a poster JUST like you are, Art. Afterall, you were a mod once yourself, weren't you?
But, thank you for proving my point, Art. You would have never posted such a post like that unless you fell off the cliff.

You aren't a Real American™ unless you are a USMB Right Wing Nut Brigade member.

Cry_Baby_by_buttonnose.jpg

Art needs tissue.

Forum List

Back