Chase Bank gives Kanye West the boot

You mean this guy....https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/jun/04/gay-cake-ruling-supreme-court-same-sex-wedding-colorado-baker-decision-latest

Also, what is your personal view on this? Should the baker be forced to do so?

Did the bank say they booted him just because he was black?

Where is the right to have a bank account annotated?

Same place your right to demand your fag cake be baked

There is no date on the letter and you think they are ending his account over this? Or more likely anti Jew stuff. Nick Cannon went on racist rant against white and jews.......................guess which group he apologized to?
5f12fe0073b9427b92bc03232218ecba_md.jpg

Chase cut ties with him before his ant-Semitic remarks. We don’t know why they cut ties with him. It could be because of his banking activity. No one knows.
That’s fair enough, they story came out to day and wasn’t past tense, as long as they treat all equal Lu, it’s all good.

There is no date on the letter and you think they are ending his account over this? Or more likely anti Jew stuff. Nick Cannon went on racist rant against white and jews.......................guess which group he apologized to?
5f12fe0073b9427b92bc03232218ecba_md.jpg
The date was cropped out by Owens, but there’s a source reporting the date was September 18th. Don’t you read?

Kanye was tweeting his complaints about Chase well before this week. Sorry if facts hurt your conspiracy theory.

Ok with it? No, I would not do it myself and think that it should not be done.

But that does not change our Constitution.

This is one area where you and I will always be different, you only want things you are ok with to be the law of the land, I on the other hand think we should follow the Constitution whether I am "ok" with it or not.
Man, I almost choked on your bullshit. Impressive.

Biden ignores the constitution daily and all you do is ORANGE MAN BAD.

Doosh

Another great point, how many Chase customers have discriminatory thoughts? Maybe they should survey all of their customers and eliminate any that do, and then announce it in a press release so they have have their collective backs patted.
I cut my ties with Chase several years ago, and enjoy my local bank and their customer service.

Kanye should have showed up to a branch with a fleet of armored cars and demanded his money in cash. Chase would have backed down quick.

So is Chase Bank able to refuse to serve a Black man for no apparent reason?

Seems to me that the NAACP and BLM must be all up in arms over this

LOL.

Proving once again that those organizations, along with the DNC, cares nothing about black people, unless it can enhance their political power.

All of their supposed defense of minorities is nothing more than virtue signaling.
A racist decision.

I gave Chase the boot more than a decade ago when they stopped making personal loans. Kanye should find a good community bank or credit union.

Is David Duke on the board of directors?

The date was cropped out by Owens, but there’s a source reporting the date was September 18th. Don’t you read?

Kanye was tweeting his complaints about Chase well before this week. Sorry if facts hurt your conspiracy theory.

An anon source lol. There is no evidence of a September letter.

An anon source lol. There is no evidence of a September letter.
There’s multiple media reporting that September was the date. If you choose not to believe that then fine. I don’t care what conspiracy theories you’re invested in.

There’s multiple media reporting that September was the date. If you choose not to believe that then fine. I don’t care what conspiracy theories you’re invested in.
It's the media reporting with no evidence. All Chase has to do is release the copy of the letter they sent, it will be dated.

I don't give a damn what he calls himself. His Trump obsession is all anyone sees.

Typical of dooshatarians I suppose. Scream law and order on one side, scream why it doesn't apply to you on your side.

He's fun to make fun of. The entire nation was dealing with shortages but his little cooked up dream world had everything....lol

Forum List

Back