Chase Bank gives Kanye West the boot

Does anyone really have a right to have a bank account?

Where is this right annotated?

Do you support the bakery saying "no, I will not make that cake"?
History shows that if you are a baker who refuses to bake a gay cake, the court rules against you and will force you to bake that cake.

So why the hypocrisy with the law?

And why the silence from groups like BLM and thE NAACP who purport to care about the rights of black people?

History shows that if you are a baker who refuses to bake a gay cake, the court rules against you and will force you to bake that cake.

You mean this guy....https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/jun/04/gay-cake-ruling-supreme-court-same-sex-wedding-colorado-baker-decision-latest

Also, what is your personal view on this? Should the baker be forced to do so?

So why the hypocrisy with the law?

Did the bank say they booted him just because he was black?

And why the silence from groups like BLM and thE NAACP who purport to care about the rights of black people?

Where is the right to have a bank account annotated?

You mean this guy....https://www.theguardian.com/law/2018/jun/04/gay-cake-ruling-supreme-court-same-sex-wedding-colorado-baker-decision-latest

Also, what is your personal view on this? Should the baker be forced to do so?

Did the bank say they booted him just because he was black?

Where is the right to have a bank account annotated?

Why did the bank 'boot' him?

I have zero sympathy.

Kanye West is mentally ill. He is off his meds.

Have you all seen the outtakes from his interview with Tucker Carlson that were not aired?

The man is sick. I mean that literally. Sick.

I feel bad for him, and it is disgusting the way the media hacks are taking advantage of his mental illness.

Does anyone really have a right to have a bank account?

Where is this right annotated?

Do you support the bakery saying "no, I will not make that cake"?

Hahaha….and just like that the DEi / freedom folks are all for discrimination against those with opposing political views.
Gee, didn’t see that coming.

Hahaha….and just like that the DEi / freedom folks are all for discrimination against those with opposing political views.
Gee, didn’t see that coming.

Do try and remember you are talking to the guy that thinks anti-discrimination laws should apply only to the Govt and not private businesses. The Govt has not right to impose them on us and the whole concept of a "protect class" that you cannot discriminate against violates the Equal Protection Clause

Do try and remember you are talking to the guy that thinks anti-discrimination laws should apply only to the Govt and not private businesses. The Govt has not right to impose them on us and the whole concept of a "protect class" that you cannot discriminate against violates the Equal Protection Clause
He's talking to a monolithic doosh.

Like I am now.

That sounds neat but know this, the civil rights movement / civil rights act never would have happened and never would have had any teeth without anti-discrimination laws embedded within. Are you bummed that the civil rights movement changed America? Are you sure you’re okay with discrimination?

That sounds neat but know this, the civil rights movement / civil rights act never would have happened and never would have had any teeth without anti-discrimination laws embedded within. Are you sure you’re okay with discrimination?

Ok with it? No, I would not do it myself and think that it should not be done.

But that does not change our Constitution.

This is one area where you and I will always be different, you only want things you are ok with to be the law of the land, I on the other hand think we should follow the Constitution whether I am "ok" with it or not.

But no comment on the bank discriminating against him.

Politics has nothing to do with his checking account or net value.

Surprised you of all people have no problem with a black man being "put in his place"

Just proves you're a fraud

EXACTLY

No clue, but I support their right to do so just like I supported the baker and photographer
You have 'no clue'? :laughing0301:

I support them as well, they certainly have a right to not do business with whoever they like for whatever reason, right? The left usually tends to disagree with that, but here you are again defending them.

I like to see consequences when one bites their nose off to spite their face.

You have 'no clue'? :laughing0301:

Yes, I do not know anything about Kanye or why the bank did what they did. I am not really much of celebrity watcher.

I support them as well, they certainly have a right to not do business with whoever they like for whatever reason, right? The left usually tends to disagree with that, but here you are again defending them.

How am I defending the left in here? The left thinks that anti-discrimination laws are unconstitutional?

Ok with it? No, I would not do it myself and think that it should not be done.

But that does not change our Constitution.

This is one area where you and I will always be different, you only want things you are ok with to be the law of the land, I on the other hand think we should follow the Constitution whether I am "ok" with it or not.
Hmmm?
You might want to re-think your position before all your lefty buddies get word of it…..Americans are REQUIRED to pretend that dark people, in general, are equal to white folks…could you imagine what America would still look like if such did not become a legal requirement circa 1964?

How so? Who determines good guys and bad guys? Hitler determined good guys and bad guys, as did Stalin, as did Mao.

I’m not excusing any actions of West and I personally dislike him, however this seems like they could be discriminating because of skin color and politics.
Just because chase denied their services to him and he happens to be black isn’t proof by itself they’re discriminating against him because he’s black.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back