Chase Bank gives Kanye West the boot

You might want to re-think your position before all your lefty buddies get word of it….

I have posted this position a good 20 or 30 times on this forum alone.

Unlike you, I do not come here looking for friends.

Just because chase denied their services to him and he happens to be black isn’t proof by itself they’re discriminating against him because he’s black.
yeah ohhhhkay Francis.

Just because chase denied their services to him and he happens to be black isn’t proof by itself they’re discriminating against him because he’s black.
It is reason they cut his service, if it is because he is an antisemite, then by all rights they should sever all association with antisemites. I know a racist that banks with Chase, should I alert Chase so they can sever ties? Now, if he is bouncing checks, kiting, or participating in what may be considered a risk to the bank, then I believe they have a right. I know politics isn't a protected class but maybe it should be.

Thinking outloud... does Chase Bank also cancel it's relelationship/acounts with people when they are found guilty of violent crimes? If not, did Kanye do something worse than violence/murder. Will Chase Bank cancel it's relationship with Will Smith (assuming it has one) since he was violent at the Oscars? Where does this end?

Chase Bank kept Jeffrey Epstein as a client right up until his death. That should tell you their priorities.

The specific bank is irrelevant ya buffoon. Banking like medical facilities is a necessity in life.

Holy fucking shit, that is the dumbest thing I have seen on this forum in a while.

Congrats.

Oh, look 7.1 million American household did not have one in 2020, and that was the lowest rate in a decade.

How do these people survive without this essential thing?

Plus, there are more than 4,000 banks in the US, plus another 5,000 plus credit unions.

I think Kanye will be ok.

Fakertarians gonna fake.

I know right, I should be like you and think that the Fed Govt should force banks to give accounts to anyone and everyone.

Fucking morons are out in force today.

Holy fucking shit, that is the dumbest thing I have seen on this forum in a while.

Congrats.

Oh, look 7.1 million American household did not have one in 2020, and that was the lowest rate in a decade.

How do these people survive without this essential thing?

Plus, there are more than 4,000 banks in the US, plus another 5,000 plus credit unions.

I think Kanye will be ok.
Those 7.1 are not surviving you fool. They're mostly the DIRT POOR

JACKASS

It is reason they cut his service, if it is because he is an antisemite, then by all rights they should sever all association with antisemites. I know a racist that banks with Chase, should I alert Chase so they can sever ties? Now, if he is bouncing checks, kiting, or participating in what may be considered a risk to the bank, then I believe they have a right. I know politics isn't a protected class but maybe it should be.
Chase cut ties with him before his ant-Semitic remarks. We don’t know why they cut ties with him. It could be because of his banking activity. No one knows.

I don't need to know them.
And watching you defend discrimination isn't funny at all.

Troll harder leftwat

I defend the rights of a private business to make its own business decisions. Something you big government loving authoritarians will never be able to grasp

Chase cut ties with him before his ant-Semitic remarks. We don’t know why they cut ties with him. It could be because of his banking activity. No one knows.

But it is fun as shit to see all the big government loving authoritarian MAGA folks come to his defense.

Yes, I do not know anything about Kanye or why the bank did what they did. I am not really much of celebrity watcher.

How am I defending the left in here? The left thinks that anti-discrimination laws are unconstitutional?

They supported the baker? Okay... lol

They supported the baker? Okay... lol

Who are they?

I supported the baker, just as I support the banker.

Tis the joy of not having sold my soul to a party like you, I can actually be consistent in my views.

How ironic, every time a person of color is treated in this way by anyone that could even remotely be called 'conservative', it's ALWAYS due to racism, and they're canceled or ruined. But now you're saying that we can't make that determination based solely on the fact that there was a person of color involved. Nice how you give the benefit of the doubt to anyone but those who could be considered 'conservative'.

Who are they?

I supported the baker, just as I support the banker.

Tis the joy of not having sold my soul to a party like you, I can actually be consistent in my views.

You made this comment, ' The left thinks that anti-discrimination laws are unconstitutional?' So obviously 'they' is the left.

Forum List

Back