Chase Bank gives Kanye West the boot

You made this comment, ' The left thinks that anti-discrimination laws are unconstitutional?' So obviously 'they' is the left.

It was not a comment, it was a question. You can tell that by the "?" at the end of the sentence.

It is reason they cut his service, if it is because he is an antisemite, then by all rights they should sever all association with antisemites. I know a racist that banks with Chase, should I alert Chase so they can sever ties? Now, if he is bouncing checks, kiting, or participating in what may be considered a risk to the bank, then I believe they have a right. I know politics isn't a protected class but maybe it should be.

Another great point, how many Chase customers have discriminatory thoughts? Maybe they should survey all of their customers and eliminate any that do, and then announce it in a press release so they have have their collective backs patted.

Another great point, how many Chase customers have discriminatory thoughts? Maybe they should survey all of their customers and eliminate any that do, and then announce it in a press release so they have have their collective backs patted.

Do you have a link to show that he was sent packing due to discriminatory thoughts?

It was not a comment, it was a question. You can tell that by the "?" at the end of the sentence.

Okay... lol it was the left that ruined or attempted to ruin the baker, they definitely do not hold the same views that you claim to have on this topic. But I've never seen a post by you taking them to task on it, like you do with every conservative on here you converse with. :dunno: Your implication is always that the conservatives are hypocrites for their stances on here, but never the left. You'll make a statement periodically that both are 'just as bad', but you only ever comment on one. It is what it is.

Do you have a link to show that he was sent packing due to discriminatory thoughts?

Who released the information that they severed ties? I don't follow celebrity bullshit either, so I have no idea who brought it to the public first. If it was Chase, why would they do that?

Okay... lol it was the left that ruined or attempted to ruin the baker, they definitely do not hold the same views that you claim to have on this topic.

you are correct, the left does not hold the same views as I do. I have been telling you this for a while, glad you figured it out finally.

Kanye West is mentally ill. He is off his meds.

Have you all seen the outtakes from his interview with Tucker Carlson that were not aired?

The man is sick. I mean that literally. Sick.

I feel bad for him, and it is disgusting the way the media hacks are taking advantage of his mental illness.
^ Incredibly racist reply.

The White man has driven the Black man insane, and there MUST be accountability!

But not for Kanye - he may sound cray-cray to racists, but he makin' hella sense to me. :)

It's not about individual rights, it's about Left wing corporate and governmental control.

It's just a good thing he did not protest on January 6th or he would be in jail to boot.
Liberal, not left wing.

(Most) Liberals: Deranged Nazis

The left: (Mostly) sane

Hmmm?
You might want to re-think your position before all your lefty buddies get word of it…..Americans are REQUIRED to pretend that dark people, in general, are equal to white folks…could you imagine what America would still look like if such did not become a legal requirement circa 1964?
He's liberal & not remotely leftist.

There are two (maybe three) leftist posters here, and he is DEFINITELY not one of them.

Kanye West is mentally ill. He is off his meds.

Have you all seen the outtakes from his interview with Tucker Carlson that were not aired?

The man is sick. I mean that literally. Sick.

I feel bad for him, and it is disgusting the way the media hacks are taking advantage of his mental illness.
We keep seeing many Progs in power who are the same way as you typed Kanye to be. They are A-Okay by Prog standards. We have seen enough of the social agendas to come to a scientific conclusion that the programs have topped out and has for many years. Changes are needed.

Chase cut ties with him before his ant-Semitic remarks. We don’t know why they cut ties with him. It could be because of his banking activity. No one knows.
Not true, JPMorgan Chase informed Kanye West this week that the bank is canceling its relationship with his companies and told him to find a new bank.

28949419cf4cff30132f47d9c31ef838.png

Forum List

Back