Chauvin Sentenced to 240 Months

For the worthless life of a thug?
I guess you did not bother to listen to Floyd's family victim impact statements. Chauvin should have gotten 30. But know this. When the Feds get a hold of him, it will be 30, or more.
The Floyd family is overjoyed that Floyd died in custody. They got 27 million dollars AND got a drug addict out of their lives.
You're sick! I believe that you're tipsy but you are too vile to love cats

I guess you did not bother to listen to Floyd's family victim impact statements. Chauvin should have gotten 30. But know this. When the Feds get a hold of him, it will be 30, or more.
He's not like you. He wouldn't enjoy the "company" you would in prison. Anyway, what does your comment have to do with a worthless thug?
What the fuck are you blathering about? Spell it out. But I advise you to use caution

Let's pray that you are never in a situation where you need a cop to protect your worthless ass.....

The police are very likely the last people I'd call.

How many times have we read reports of family members calling the police because of a family member in distress or whatever only to have the police show up to execute them on the spot?

How many?

A tainted jury and a chickenshit Judge.

This is what passes as justice in Bi-Dung's America.
Pitiful.

Get used to it...doubtful it will change anytime soon........god help us.

It basically is a mob sentencing. 10 years at most or less is what Chauvin would have gotten if he had been a common black thug with a 3-yard record!

He's not like you. He wouldn't enjoy the "company" you would in prison. Anyway, what does your comment have to do with a worthless thug?
What the fuck are you blathering about? Spell it out. But I advise you to use caution
Your proclivities are well-known. I apologize if I misspelled anything.

A tainted jury and a chickenshit Judge.

This is what passes as justice in Bi-Dung's America.
Pitiful.

Get used to it...doubtful it will change anytime soon........god help us.

It basically is a mob sentencing. 10 years at most or less is what Chauvin would have gotten if he had been a common black thug with a 3-yard record!

Indeed. Had that been Floyd being sentenced, he would have received 3 years at the most. Welcome to life in the United States in the 21st Century....

Let's pray that you are never in a situation where you need a cop to protect your worthless ass.....

How many times have we read reports of family members calling the police because of a family member in distress or whatever only to have the police show up to execute them o nthe spot?

How many?
I'll say it once more. Pray to God you are never in a situation that you need a Police Officer when someone is kicking your ass up one side of the street and down the other. They'll put their lives on the line to save your ass.....simply because you aren't man enough to protect yourself.

How many times have we read reports of family members calling the police because of a family member in distress or whatever only to have the police show up to execute them on the spot?

How many?

These guys seem to be very sheltered.

Why would that have anything to do with anything? The cop isn't a judge or executioner... Thug or not they had rights.

I guess you did not bother to listen to Floyd's family victim impact statements.
Why would that have anything to do with anything? If I run over A dog while driving my car, if someone feels as if it was loved like a family member does that mean that prison time is warranted?

The Floyd family is overjoyed that Floyd died in custody. They got 27 million dollars AND got a drug addict out of their lives.
You're sick! I believe that you're tipsy but you are too vile to love cats
what was not true? Did they get 27 million dollars? Was he a drug addict? Did he beat the mother of his children that he never bothered to marry anyway? They got the dream.

That’s 30 years longer than it should have been.

The judge and jurors will face their punishment eventually. A long, hot punishment.

Criminals don’t deserve to breathe. They’re not human. You can’t murder something that isn’t human.

James Earl Ray got 99 years for whacking MLK.

There was a lot less fuss after King was clipped that with Floyd. Floyd had a lot more impressive funeral.

Chauvin , it would seem, got off pretty easy.

These guys seem to be very sheltered.

Yep.

And about as sharp as a marble.

Their principles, if even existent at all, certainly aren't consistent in any observable or meaningful way whatsoever. It's laughable, really, if it weren't so pathetic.

Now this guy...this guy has principles...

ROCK ON, dude! I want to give a nice donation to your church!

I wonder if this pastor ever considered running for office?

You do the crime; you do the time.

Not sure why the so-called Conservatives who are all for punishing criminals are now suddenly whining when a white guy gets caught committing a crime. For Gawd's sake, it was all on camera.

I guess for Republicans, justice should be based on skin color.

Forum List

Back