Chechens dominate Moscow slaves TOTALLY , this video HAS SHOCKED EVEN ME )) emir of Chechen STATE Kadyrov, HUMILIATED PUBLICLY GRU - WAGNER BOSS

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
Chechens dominate Moscow slaves TOTALLY , this video HAS SHOCKED EVEN ME )) Muslim war- Lord and emir of Chechen emirate Kadyrov, HUMILIATED PUBLICLY GRU - WAGNER BOSS PRIGOZHIN

NO COMMENTS, YOU IVAN SUCH PATHETIC SLAVES

no translation

TAKE A NAP OLD MAN , AND THEN READ THIS TEXT AGAIN :
"Zhenya, don, until we reach the positions, you will be on the defensive, don, - the head of Chechnya, Ramzan, don, Kadyrov, in an appeal to the leader of the Wagner PMC, Yevgeny Prigozhin. “And only when we start the attack, we will determine where you go next, don! You always told me that you live by men's rules, don, so I'm telling you the concepts! You have to do this and that and that. People will contact you and explain ** There is nothing more touching than to watch how the commander-in-chief of the TikTok troops, according to concepts, cuts the tasks of Zhenya from the PMC."

basically muslism emir Kadyrov is saying all 3k wagnerites must die before Chechens. it’s a death sentence for his men

i dont read RT.ru crap, any comment on what Muslim war lord Kadyrov told to GRU Wagner´s boss ? STAY ON TOPIC SLAVE !
Ivan, I suppose that this comment is related to Wagner´s upcoming departure from Bakhmut. Prigozhin apparently was told to stay until the relief arrives. He announced his forces will leave Bakhmut on May 10 due to lack of ammunition.

"By May 9, 2023, we were supposed to take control of Bakhmut. The bureaucrats close to the military affairs were aware of our plans, but from May 1, they almost cut us off from any artillery ammunition.

The units of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, which are aimed to cover our flanks, hardly restrain them.
The declared number of troops is very different from the real one. Instead of tens of thousands, there are ten and rarely hundreds of fighters.

The offensive resources of the Wagner PMCs ended at the beginning of April, but we are advancing, despite the fact that the enemy forces outnumber us by five times. This is at the standards of at least a three-fold advantage, which should have been on our side during the offensive.

Due to the lack of ammunition, our losses are growing exponentially every day.

Despite this, the council of commanders of the Wagner PMC decided to hold positions and continue the offensive on Bakhmut until May 10, 2023, so that the sacred holiday for Russians — May 9, Victory Day — would be met with the brilliance of Russian weapons.

I am officially addressing the Chief of the General Staff, the Minister of Defense, the Supreme Commander-in-Chief and the people of Russia. I declare on behalf of the fighters of the Wagner PMC, on behalf of the Command of the Wagner PMC, that on May 10, 2023, we are forced to turn over control of our positions in Bakhmut to the units of the Ministry of Defense and withdraw the remnants of the Wagner PMC to the rear camps to lick wounds. I am withdrawing the units of the Wagner PMCs from Bakhmut because in the absence of ammunition they are doomed to senseless death.

I am appealing openly, since none of my letters have been considered, I have reported on all the problems since March 19, 2022.

The Defense Minister said this week that there is more than enough ammunition. The shortage of shells in the Wagner PMC is 90%.

I ask the Chief of the General Staff to sign a combat order addressed to the Wagner PMC for the handing of the positions in the city of Bakhmut to the units of the Ministry of Defense and specify the date when they will replace us in positions.

Of course, I foresee criticism. After some time, there will be smart guys who will say that it was necessary to stay in Bakhmut etc. Those who have critical comments — come to Bakhmut, welcome, stand up with weapons in your hands instead of our murdered comrades.

I want to emphasize once again: out of 45 square kilometers of Bakhmut, 2.5 kilometers remain (under Ukrainian control). By not giving us shells, you are not depriving us of victory, you are depriving the people of Russia of victory.

We will lick our wounds, and when the motherland is in danger, we will stand up to defend her again. The Russian people can count on us."

Chechens dominate Moscow slaves TOTALLY , this video HAS SHOCKED EVEN ME )) Muslim war- Lord and emir of Chechen emirate Kadyrov, HUMILIATED PUBLICLY GRU - WAGNER BOSS PRIGOZHIN

NO COMMENTS, YOU IVAN SUCH PATHETIC SLAVES

No one even knows what the fuck this thread is about. Why do people like you from shithole countries, also produce shithole threads? This level of inferiority offends me. Superior big swinging dick Americans arent used to this kind of idiocy. :dunno:

off topic as usual ivan , what told muslim war - lord kADYRKA to Wagner´S Prigozhin , and HOW ??
I already told you. Wagner must stay defensive in Bakhmut until Kadyrov´s forces replace them. That is his message. He must not leave.
But Wagner is not leaving at all and this is why this is not even off topic. However, Kadyrov cannot tell Wagner what to do, anyway.

Forum List

Back