Chechens dominate Moscow slaves TOTALLY , this video HAS SHOCKED EVEN ME )) emir of Chechen STATE Kadyrov, HUMILIATED PUBLICLY GRU - WAGNER BOSS

That's what Prigozhin said he would do.

Today he says Shoigu will give him all the ammunition he needs, and Russian forces will be sent to protect his flanks, and the retreat has been cancelled.

Btw, all of this is just theater for the Russian audience and has no bearing on the course of the war. Bakhmut has served it's purpose, and however many additional tons of munitions they expend on the last remaining blocks, it won't be worth it. Every shell used in Bakhmut is one that's unavailable when the Ukrainian counteroffensive gets underway.

rank/status[usually before noun]
near the top in rank, status or importance

The Chechen PMC is partially owned by the Russian Minister of Defense....where Wagner is not. Wagner is partially owned by two different oligarchs other than Prigozhin they are considered more "expendable " .

Basically it's internal fighting and politics....for money and power. Both are using Social media to wage their internal wars....and ALL Russia's dirty laundry is on display for all to see.

So far....the PMCs have done the heavy lifting in Ukraine on Russia's behalf. PMCs are not subject to "War Crimes" like regular army is....it's very difficult to get a criminal court to convict them of anything because of the international nature of citizenship and location of the Crime. The US has used them in Iraq and the PMC mowed down a civilian gathering in a market. 17 civilians died....but the perpetrators never seen the inside of a courtroom. Same story here in Ukraine.
update >

Their relationship reminds me very much of that between the two Sudanese generals now battling each other.... :thup:
Vladimir Juškin, head of the Baltic Center for Russian Studies, interprets Wagner owner Yevgeny Prigozhin speaking up as preparation for a coming power struggle.

As concerns Russia's offensive capacity in Ukraine, its forces have demonstrated the latter in recent months.
"What they tried to achieve in different points along the front was the major offensive they were planning. They found minimal success around Bakhmut. Elsewhere, they made virtually no progress. Russia does not have the strength to launch a new major offensive at this time," said Indrek Kannik, head of the International Center for Defense and Security (ICDS).

Last edited:
Since when is "American" a race? :cuckoo:
[countable] a group of people who share the same language, history, culture, etc

I wonder, what are other common features of a superior American except of excessive interest in dicks and profanity in the native language?

qestion , will Prigozhin obey Kadyrov´s order ? if he does so he´d lose all respect from his supporters...
Maybe the Chechens are going to be the blocking force to make sure none of the Wagnerites make it out of Bakhmut. That's something they already know how to do.

I think if you put Prigozhin's army and Kadryov's army in the same place they will be shooting at each other in no time at all... :badgrin:

Their relationship reminds me very much of that between the two Sudanese generals now battling each other.... :thup:
Vladimir Juškin, head of the Baltic Center for Russian Studies, interprets Wagner owner Yevgeny Prigozhin speaking up as preparation for a coming power struggle.

As concerns Russia's offensive capacity in Ukraine, its forces have demonstrated the latter in recent months.
"What they tried to achieve in different points along the front was the major offensive they were planning. They found minimal success around Bakhmut. Elsewhere, they made virtually no progress. Russia does not have the strength to launch a new major offensive at this time," said Indrek Kannik, head of the International Center for Defense and Security (ICDS).
Wagner is a partnership involving Prigozhin and TWO other oligarchs....the Chechen PMC also has two other oligarchs supporting it besides the Russian MOD.

If they join forces....Putin is in TROUBLE. He only has one brigade that is loyal to him and that brigade's loyalty is suspect at best. Putin moved some troops around a couple of months back....probably in anticipation of this very situation

Wagner is a partnership involving Prigozhin and TWO other oligarchs....the Chechen PMC also has two other oligarchs supporting it besides the Russian MOD.

If they join forces....Putin is in TROUBLE. He only has one brigade that is loyal to him and that brigade's loyalty is suspect at best. Putin moved some troops around a couple of months back....probably in anticipation of this very situation
do you think a slave (oligarch is just a czar´s slave) can challenge a czar ?
ps How many men does Gazprom PMC 'Torch' have?

very interesting development :

Maybe the Chechens are going to be the blocking force to make sure none of the Wagnerites make it out of Bakhmut. That's something they already know how to do.

I think if you put Prigozhin's army and Kadryov's army in the same place they will be shooting at each other in no time at all... :badgrin:

Hmmm. I thought Wagnerites didn't retreat?

Don't they get shot for that?
my friend , Kadyrov muslims ordered him to stay , i dont see how Prigozhin can leave front line today . but we will see, still it all sounds like 1917N2

Early this morning they were reporting an extremely heavy bombardment of mortars, artillery, rockets, thermobaric bombs and etc during the overnight....trying to get the Citadel. But of course they failed in taking Bakhmut. They did get 150 meters of advancement in a few locations....but that was it.

I don't know anything more since then...been busy mowing my lawn with a new zero turn lawnmower.

Forum List

Back