Check Out The EarthCams

My buddy took a video of downtown nashville and there wasnt a single person out.
But what the point when the govt shut everything down?

Check out the New Orleans Cat's Meow webcam right now. LIVE NOW! New Orleans Cam

There's one drug addict just wandering aimlessly. He looks just like a zombie.

This is surreal.

]
new-orleans-junkie.jpg
[

Last edited:
That street in New Orleans is usually jam packed on a Saturday night. I've been there a zillion times.

That zombie is probably jonesing like a motherfucker right now.

Democrats love showcasing the fear they can inflict on their minions. It keeps them in line. :)
Its not just the democrats. My mom is a staunch republican and even she doesn't know when to clam up.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. Sadly if anyone has the room to go jumping off the dead end, she would be one person who has plenty because she was hit with Guillain Barre Syndrome when I was four years old and she got it through a respiratory infection.
The swine flu vaccination that was rushed out in 1976 caused Guillain Barre Syndrome in some of the recipients. One quarter of the US population was vaccinated before they realized it was toxic.

A cautionary tale.

Macau, China. Current local time is 9 am:

Here is a page which provides live updates country by country of the coronavirus:

I'm having a hard time finding webcams in China. I think they use different plugins than we do.

Here is a link with a timelapse of the last 24 hours in Shanghai: Windy as forecasted

Forum List

Back