Check out the Paul Manafort Defense Fund. Leftovers go to Brain Trauma Foundation.

Wow, it's like conservative santa brought all the Christmas conspiracy theories all at once!

Do you get a bumper sticker, or a decoder ring, or anything for donating? I'm starting a collection of crazy right wing causes, and wouldn't mind dropping a dollar if I could at least get a decoder ring

So did ANY of you clowns have any problems with the Clinton Crime Family allowing foreign donations to their "foundation"?

Paul Manafort Defense Fund

Foreign donations welcome.

All donations must be given as gifts.

-----------------

Is it for real? Or is it a joke?

That's so nice.....good for Manafort. Traumatic brain injury is such a terrible problem now that shock-trauma hospitals save so many of the people with such injuries.

I expect he has a family member with this injury. It's usually why someone chooses to donate, or ask that donations be targeted there.

So did ANY of you clowns have any problems with the Clinton Crime Family allowing foreign donations to their "foundation"?

BUT CLINTON!!! BUT CLINTON!!! BUT CLINTON!!! BUT CLINTON!!!

No answer there snowflake? So did you care when they took foreign donations or no? I say no which makes you WHINING about this a HYPOCRITE....nothing new on the left though

Let me guess...you don't want to hear anything about Clinton. Between the two of them we've got loads....dumbass.

No answer there snowflake? So did you care when they took foreign donations or no? I say no which makes you WHINING about this a HYPOCRITE....nothing new on the left though

It matters that Hillary took foreign donations to win the presidency.

But hey, it SO doesn't matter if Manafort takes donations from anywhere in the world for his legal defense and a traumatic head injury charity. Not at all illegal in any way.

Foreign donations like the Clintons required to pay to play for preferential treatment from the State Department? used for her prez campaign? Incredibly illegal.

Let me guess...you don't want to hear anything about Clinton. Between the two of them we've got loads....dumbass.

Whine about the Clintons all you want. Must be disturbing for you to realize 30 years of lies about the Clintons is no longer useful. You need new material.

It matters that Hillary took foreign donations to win the presidency.

But hey, it SO doesn't matter if Manafort takes donations from anywhere in the world for his legal defense and a traumatic head injury charity. Not at all illegal in any way.

Foreign donations like the Clintons required to pay to play for preferential treatment from the State Department? used for her prez campaign? Incredibly illegal.

Proof?

Whine about the Clintons all you want. Must be disturbing for you to realize 30 years of lies about the Clintons is no longer useful. You need new material.

No, we have to keep it up. Looks to me like she means to run again -------- ALLLLLLLLLLL those world tours she's taking, complaining and complaining how unfair it all is that she didn't get to be president just because people voted against her.

She'll run again. Why not? She's the same age as Trump, so if he can run in 2020, so can she.

Don't let up, people. She's still there and dangerous, IMO.

No, we have to keep it up. Looks to me like she means to run again -------- ALLLLLLLLLLL those world tours she's taking, complaining and complaining how unfair it all is that she didn't get to be president just because people voted against her.

She'll run again. Why not? She's the same age as Trump, so if he can run in 2020, so can she.

Don't let up, people. She's still there and dangerous, IMO.

Do as you please. After all, it's all you have. It's not like you can justify anything Trump has done.

Do as you please. After all, it's all you have. It's not like you can justify anything Trump has done.

We don't have to JUSTIFY anything ----- he's president!

We just rejoice. He's really doing great. Too bad you aren't enjoying it like we are.

Forum List

Back