Check Out This Vance Crowd

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
1724025094264.jpeg

"If I'm being generous, that looks like 10 rows of 10 seats across on each side," reported a tech correspondent Chris O'Brien. "So about a total of 200 people potentially?"

That pic is of Vance's latest rally in Michigan. His unfavorable numbers have increased. Can you tell?

Great VP pick by Trump. The former president says that JD is doing a great job.

View attachment 997771

"If I'm being generous, that looks like 10 rows of 10 seats across on each side," reported a tech correspondent Chris O'Brien. "So about a total of 200 people potentially?"

That pic is of Vance's latest rally in Michigan. His unfavorable numbers have increased. Can you tell?

There will also be a seminar on applying just the right amount of eye liner too.

View attachment 997771

Some one get out the sharpies!

View attachment 997771

There isin't anyone on stage you twit... is this where we are going again?.... pre speech and post speech pictures?... so juvenile....

View attachment 997771

lol ! the rally hasn't even started ... look at the TV camera on the left .. no one is manning it yet .. deceptive thread should be moved to the flame zone ..

rawstory?

how long before the rally started was this picture taken?
OK, show show us a picture of the crowd while he is speaking.
You can do that, right?
The rally hasn't even started yet, the people are still arriving.
Show the start of the rally, and definitely show us the OVERFLOW crowd that formed outside the event.

You certainly have this, right?

Forum List

Back