Check out this view of the L.A. protests

Yep a lot of people, most all unemployed, and able to march each day.....

And very concerning.....corona virus will kill them.
So THAT'S why Democrats want them to protest.......because they want them all to die.

They have to either protest, or go back to work...

Time for more "protests".

1591761838732.png

Last edited:
Meanwhile in Cary, NC... leftist cucks are washing the feet of the protest organizers and asking for forgiveness.

1591762281673.png

I have just read that after Speaker Pelosi knelt, she could not get up without assistance.

What a stupid comment. She's 80 years old. When you're 80, you probably won't be able to get up from a kneeling position without assistance either.

1. Why was it stupid. He was repeating what he heard.
2. If she's that feeble maybe she needs to retire.
3. I'll bet they could get her up if they goosed her with one of those fucking impeachment pens.
4. Are you an asshole ?

I have just read that after Speaker Pelosi knelt, she could not get up without assistance.

What a stupid comment. She's 80 years old. When you're 80, you probably won't be able to get up from a kneeling position without assistance either.

Pelosi, as devout Catholic, shouldn't be having those problems, she's practically going to church every Sunday, kneeling while praying for President Trump.

That little bit is nothing. They say 50,000. A few years ago the mexicans put 500.000 in the street for The Grand March. Every Mexican stayed home. It proved to be so successful with whites that they never did it again

Goodbye Trump! You and your racist supporters can suck it.
I'm really tired of people like you calling Trump and his supporters RACIST. Exactly HOW ais he, or us, racist? Name some examples..with proof.

I’m not sure Trump is racist. These are indicators he’s highly prejudiced minimally. Even you know racist support him bigly. Reading these boards is what makes me say that.

3. I'll bet they could get her up if they goosed her with one of those fucking impeachment pens.
4. Are you an asshole ?

Do you think the overweight and old President could kneel on one knee for 8 minutes and get back up on his own? Or even walk from one hole on the golf course to the next one?

In general, bodies fizzle, before the mind....

4. Are you an asshole ?

Do you think the overweight and old President could kneel on one knee for 8 minutes and get back up on his own? Or even walk from one hole on the golf course to the next one?

Not in Pelosi's case.

4. Are you an asshole ?

Why would anyone in their right mind knee for 8 minutes?

4. Are you an asshole ?

Some stunt to show how long Chauvin kneed Floyd...

4. Are you an asshole ?

And? Is that supposed to bring him back to life or something?

4. Are you an asshole ?

We know how long he kneed Floyd.

Did she accomplished anything by that?

4. Are you an asshole ?

We know how long he kneed Floyd.

Did she accomplished anything by that?

It wasn't just her...

And to me, it was silly and a waste of time...though I didn't watch it, and truly do not know their purpose.... just saw a small clip of it on the news...

4. Are you an asshole ?

Who knows. Maybe we should have everyone line up and run 40 yds and see who has a heart attack.

I think Nancy's problem is alcohol. Trump doesn't have that problem.

Forum List

Back