Cheering or celebrating the murder of 50 Americans makes you a supporter of ISIS

Nutbags are here lying about how liberals respond to cop shootings.

It's pretty much a normal thing for them to do.

I have seen a few of our members express joy at the deaths because the victims were gay. This is despicable. Those are Americans who were murdered by an Islamic terrorist. Celebrating it puts you in the category with those who cheered after 9/11.
I agree...but one must be careful here.

Well....the radical Islamic culture wants to slaughter gays.

I say fuck the Islamic dogs...you aren't slaughtering our country's citizens. Straight gay bi or whatever.

I stand with whoever fights to keep THAT culture out of the United States.

I say fuck the Islamic dogs...you aren't slaughtering our country's citizens. Straight gay bi or whatever.

Frightened loser.

Frightened loser.

"Frightened"???? Well....if you mean I don't wanna see another 103 gays shot....sure.

paying any attention to the story whatsoever constitutes celebration

Like Liberals cheering when a police officer is shot?
Cheering? You mean like

What do we want
Dead cops
When do we want them
Now

That kind of cheering. Has anyone changed cops to gays?

And those who do that are idols of yours or enemies?

Where did I say that?
You're delusional

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frightened loser.

"Frightened"???? Well....if you mean I don't wanna see another 103 gays shot....sure.

You don't care about that. You simply want Muslims banned. You want Trump elected. You are like a thin pane of glass.

So....I assume LoneLaugher is ok with just accepting 103 gay Americans being shot. He mocks us as "Frightened" when we don't want to keep bringing more of this culture in here.

Frightened loser.

You don't care about that. You simply want Muslims banned. You want Trump elected. You are like a thin pane of glass.

Yes. I don't want that culture here. You are correct. I don't want gays or anyone else slaughtered. Correct.

And YOU would trade an occasional gay slaughter as long as it means we are nice and tolerant to radicals.

Cheering? You mean like

What do we want
Dead cops
When do we want them
Now

Where did I say that?
You're delusional

I didn't SAY anything. I asked a question.

Cheering? You mean like

What do we want
Dead cops
When do we want them
Now

Where did I say that?
You're delusional

You're asking me a question that's totally left field off the charts dumb, feebly crafted in a lame attempt to suck a response out of me so you can try dazzling me with even more of your public school level stupidity

Get fucked faggot

Cheering? You mean like

What do we want
Dead cops
When do we want them
Now

Where did I say that?
You're delusional

You're asking me a question that's totally left field off the charts dumb, feebly crafted in a lame attempt to suck a response out of me so you can try dazzling me with even more of your public school level stupidity

Get fucked faggot

No, that is not what I did. But let's review, and I will type slowly so you can understand.

A man pledged to a foreign terrorist organization murders US citizen on our soil. A few cheered because the victims are gay. I called them on it. And you wanted to divert the topic by comparing them to the people who want cops shot. I simply asked if you saw those who want cops shot as heros or the enemy. It was not meant to do anything but compare the two, as you did first. If you think those who cheer when cops are murdered are scum-sucking lowlifes, then you should think the same about those who cheer the murders of US citizens by a terrorist.

Clear enough?

Cheering? You mean like

What do we want
Dead cops
When do we want them
Now

Where did I say that?
You're delusional

Get fucked faggot

No, that is not what I did. But let's review, and I will type slowly so you can understand.

A man pledged to a foreign terrorist organization murders US citizen on our soil. A few cheered because the victims are gay. I called them on it. And you wanted to divert the topic by comparing them to the people who want cops shot. I simply asked if you saw those who want cops shot as heros or the enemy. It was not meant to do anything but compare the two, as you did first. If you think those who cheer when cops are murdered are scum-sucking lowlifes, then you should think the same about those who cheer the murders of US citizens by a terrorist.

Clear enough?

Careful Winter, you're on the verge of confusing SeniorChump...

Where did I say that?
You're delusional

Get fucked faggot

Clear enough?

Careful Winter, you're on the verge of confusing SeniorChump...
careful mick.....in another thread it said pollocks boyfriend was at the club....the guy might be hurting and looking for answers......

I have seen a few of our members express joy at the deaths because the victims were gay. This is despicable. Those are Americans who were murdered by an Islamic terrorist. Celebrating it puts you in the category with those who cheered after 9/11.

I think Conservatives should show gays the same compassion Liberals show police when law enforcement officers are gunned down. That fair?
No, it's stupid, but par for you.

names. Sillywet? kgrill?

The usual suspects... little Stevie_McDumbass and his ilk... Though I do find it amusing when I consider the struggle they must have going on in their tiny little minds and their pea sized intellect... They must have trouble figuring out who they hate more... The Muslim or the Gays...
Don't forget us Black people...

names. Sillywet? kgrill?

The usual suspects... little Stevie_McDumbass and his ilk... Though I do find it amusing when I consider the struggle they must have going on in their tiny little minds and their pea sized intellect... They must have trouble figuring out who they hate more... The Muslim or the Gays...
Don't forget us Black people...

You know, I almost mentioned Black people in that post...

Forum List

Back