Cheering or celebrating the murder of 50 Americans makes you a supporter of ISIS

I don't condone terrorism, but in some ways the "alternative lifestyles" promoted by the far-left are arguably more dangerous to Americans than Islamic terror. The far-left hates traditional values and promotes the destruction of American culture from within, much as was the case in ancient Rome before it's collapse.

So if it's a choice between supporting the far left cultural Marxists and supporting Islamists, I'm often tempted to do the latter.

I don't condone terrorism, but in some ways the "alternative lifestyles" promoted by the far-left are arguably more dangerous to Americans than Islamic terror. The far-left hates traditional values and promotes the destruction of American culture from within, much as was the case in ancient Rome before it's collapse.

So if it's a choice between supporting the far left cultural Marxists and supporting Islamists, I'm often tempted to do the latter.

Yes. That is why you are an American conservative. You are closely aligned with Muslim extremists.

I have seen a few of our members express joy at the deaths because the victims were gay. This is despicable. Those are Americans who were murdered by an Islamic terrorist. Celebrating it puts you in the category with those who cheered after 9/11.

I think Conservatives should show gays the same compassion Liberals show police when law enforcement officers are gunned down. That fair?
No, it's stupid, but par for you.

Why is that inaccurate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did I say that?
You're delusional

I didn't SAY anything. I asked a question.

You're asking me a question that's totally left field off the charts dumb, feebly crafted in a lame attempt to suck a response out of me so you can try dazzling me with even more of your public school level stupidity

Get fucked faggot

No, that is not what I did. But let's review, and I will type slowly so you can understand.

A man pledged to a foreign terrorist organization murders US citizen on our soil. A few cheered because the victims are gay. I called them on it. And you wanted to divert the topic by comparing them to the people who want cops shot. I simply asked if you saw those who want cops shot as heros or the enemy. It was not meant to do anything but compare the two, as you did first. If you think those who cheer when cops are murdered are scum-sucking lowlifes, then you should think the same about those who cheer the murders of US citizens by a terrorist.

Clear enough?

Careful Winter, you're on the verge of confusing SeniorChump...
careful mick.....in another thread it said pollocks boyfriend was at the club....the guy might be hurting and looking for answers......

Thanks for the disparaging remark on gays, bigot

Yes. That is why you are an American conservative. You are closely aligned with Muslim extremists.
No I just despise the far-left more than I do Islamics because they're traitors, which is worse than just being our enemies.

You have your parties mixed up stupid
Liberals are pro Muslim
Ask one
Put down your Koran and look in a mirror, Shitstain

No I just despise the far-left more than I do Islamics because they're traitors, which is worse than just being our enemies.

You are simpatico with extreme Muslims on cultural issues. I'm glad you are willing to own it.

I didn't SAY anything. I asked a question.

You're asking me a question that's totally left field off the charts dumb, feebly crafted in a lame attempt to suck a response out of me so you can try dazzling me with even more of your public school level stupidity

Get fucked faggot

No, that is not what I did. But let's review, and I will type slowly so you can understand.

A man pledged to a foreign terrorist organization murders US citizen on our soil. A few cheered because the victims are gay. I called them on it. And you wanted to divert the topic by comparing them to the people who want cops shot. I simply asked if you saw those who want cops shot as heros or the enemy. It was not meant to do anything but compare the two, as you did first. If you think those who cheer when cops are murdered are scum-sucking lowlifes, then you should think the same about those who cheer the murders of US citizens by a terrorist.

Clear enough?

Careful Winter, you're on the verge of confusing SeniorChump...
careful mick.....in another thread it said pollocks boyfriend was at the club....the guy might be hurting and looking for answers......

Thanks for the disparaging remark on gays, bigot

what was so disparaging?....i told mick to take care and consider your feelings....hey look at least i understand you are hurting right now....guys like steve macarthur would be laughing at you...

You have your parties mixed up stupid
Liberals are pro Muslim
Ask one
Put down your Koran and look in a mirror, Shitstain

Nope. We are pro religious freedom.

You are pro religious government.

Zing!

These are the same scum bags most people here were laughing at their racist jokes,
thanking their homophobic rants,
and agreeing their delirious point of views just 48 hours ago?

And now they realize what a low life these scum bags are... and have been all along...

WOW, what a REVELATION this must have been for you people...

But let's review, and I will type slowly so you can understand.

No... let's NOT review. I'm not interested.
Why don't you just blow it out your fucking faggoty ass?
Comprehend that much?

Imbecile.

Nice concise argument. So glad you are able to participate in a civilized discussion. But you do need to work on your reading comprehension.

As for your repeated insistence that I am gay, you will have to search for dates elsewhere. I am straight. Good luck finding a gay playmate though.

Comprehend that much?

Imbecile.

Nice concise argument. So glad you are able to participate in a civilized discussion. But you do need to work on your reading comprehension.

As for your repeated insistence that I am gay, you will have to search for dates elsewhere. I am straight. Good luck finding a gay playmate though.

Thanks cocksucker

You are simpatico with extreme Muslims on cultural issues. I'm glad you are willing to own it.
Can't blame anyone, Muslim or not, for being adverse to the far-left's attempt to push this as normal:

1377358904-copenhagen-gay-pride-parade-2013_2490923.jpg

AP_111835182005.jpg

I just see this as ANOTHER Islamic attack on Americans.

Since the entire news media and the president will take the time to acknowledge who the victims are, we should also publicly acknowledge that this was another ISLAMIC attack.

Comprehend that much?

Imbecile.

Thanks cocksucker

Once again, wishful thinking on your part.

I have seen a few of our members express joy at the deaths because the victims were gay. This is despicable. Those are Americans who were murdered by an Islamic terrorist. Celebrating it puts you in the category with those who cheered after 9/11.

We all stand in Judgement before God lacking His standards.

The homosexuals who died at that club have had their time on Earth and to repent cut short by a man misled by extremist nonsense, extreme even for Muslims of t raditional faith.

This is not something to celebrate, but it wont be the last either.

Sessions: ‘More of These Attacks Are Coming’ - Breitbart

Well....the radical Islamic culture wants to slaughter gays.

I say fuck the Islamic dogs...you aren't slaughtering our country's citizens. Straight gay bi or whatever.

I stand with whoever fights to keep THAT culture out of the United States.
Bucs,

When you have some time for quiet contemplation I believe you will find what this fellow has to say very interesting.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back