Chelsea clinton...the damaged daughter, spills the beans on gun control....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Chelsea Clinton is just another victim of her parent's criminal and immoral existence........here she is trying to be like them, but failing...she has told the truth about what they plan to do about guns...

Chelsea Clinton: With Scalia Gone, Gun Control an Opportunity on Supreme Court - Breitbart

Clinton said,“It matters to me that my mom also recognizes the role the Supreme Court has when it comes to gun control. With Justice Scalia on the bench, one of the few areas where the Court actually had an inconsistent record relates to gun control. Sometimes the Court upheld local and state gun control measures as being compliant with the Second Amendment and sometimes the Court struck them down.

So if you listen to Moms Demand Action and the Brady Campaign and the major efforts pushing for smart, sensible and enforceable gun control across our country, disclosure, have endorsed my mom, they say they believe the next time the Court rules on gun control, it will make a definitive ruling.

So it matters to me that my mom is the only person running for president who not only constantly makes that connection but also has a strong record on gun control and standing up to the NRA.

If it comes down to a neck and neck race between Clinton and Trump, this will be the one thing that allows me to pull the lever for her without throwing up in the booth.

I hope Web Hubbell is proud of his daughter.

What Fair&Balanced said. Why the fuck is anyone paying attention to what this woman says on any subject? What are her qualifications to make public pronouncements? Has she ever had a real job? It is off-pissing in the extreme.

If it comes down to a neck and neck race between Clinton and Trump, this will be the one thing that allows me to pull the lever for her without throwing up in the booth.

Do you really think Clinton is ever going to be able to take anyone's guns? Oh I'm sure she'd love to, but it won't ever happen. So why would you let that be your basis for voting?

Do you really think Clinton is ever going to be able to take anyone's guns? Oh I'm sure she'd love to, but it won't ever happen. So why would you let that be your basis for voting?

No, she will just allow places to copy NYC's gun laws, where it would take me 3-6 months and about $1000 in fees to get a permit to keep a revolver in my house.

No, she will just allow places to copy NYC's gun laws, where it would take me 3-6 months and about $1000 in fees to get a permit to keep a revolver in my house.

That will never happen nationwide. The Democrats simply will never have enough votes to do so.

Of course Hillary might just issue an executive order, but that wouldn't survive either.

I hope Web Hubbell is proud of his daughter.

What Fair&Balanced said. Why the fuck is anyone paying attention to what this woman says on any subject? What are her qualifications to make public pronouncements? Has she ever had a real job? It is off-pissing in the extreme.

It's what she said about her mothers intentions.

Chelsea Clinton is just another victim of her parent's criminal and immoral existence........here she is trying to be like them, but failing...she has told the truth about what they plan to do about guns...

Chelsea Clinton: With Scalia Gone, Gun Control an Opportunity on Supreme Court - Breitbart

Clinton said,“It matters to me that my mom also recognizes the role the Supreme Court has when it comes to gun control. With Justice Scalia on the bench, one of the few areas where the Court actually had an inconsistent record relates to gun control. Sometimes the Court upheld local and state gun control measures as being compliant with the Second Amendment and sometimes the Court struck them down.

So if you listen to Moms Demand Action and the Brady Campaign and the major efforts pushing for smart, sensible and enforceable gun control across our country, disclosure, have endorsed my mom, they say they believe the next time the Court rules on gun control, it will make a definitive ruling.

So it matters to me that my mom is the only person running for president who not only constantly makes that connection but also has a strong record on gun control and standing up to the NRA.

And the repubs are going to let Hillary pick the next Justice.

That will never happen nationwide. The Democrats simply will never have enough votes to do so.

Of course Hillary might just issue an executive order, but that wouldn't survive either.

its bad enough when it happens in States and localities.

What will happen is they will try to extend it to all of NY State, and the upstaters will throw a shit fit.

Why the hell would anybody vote for someone who openly states their intent to destroy our freedom?

If there had been an armed security officer at Sandy Hook there would have been one dead shooter and several more children alive. When Chelsea copies "mom" using those kid's murders for political points, I see RED.
angry_zps189e41d9.png

If there had been an armed security officer at Sandy Hook there would have been one dead shooter and several more children alive. When Chelsea copies "mom" using those kid's murders for political points, I see RED.
angry_zps189e41d9.png
These communist pigs want our children to die.

And you are a fool......not one thing you believe about guns is true, or based in reality....you have been shown the truth, the facts and the reality, and you simply deny it......your objection to guns and self defense is not based in intelligence but simple paranoia and emotion....

She just needs one justice......then the left wing regressives in anti gun states will start sending anti gun cases to the Supreme Court to have each aspect of our 2nd Amendment Right ruled unConstitutional.......and that will be that...

Forum List

Back